What is a passing term
Lounges are rooms that are used to not just temporary Residence of people determined or suitable are (§ 2 Paragraph 6 LBO).
examples for Common rooms:
Living rooms and bedrooms of all kinds (including hotel rooms); Residential floorboards; Dining boards; Work spaces such as offices, shops, sales rooms and workshops; Restaurants; commercial rinsing or laundry rooms; Assembly rooms, such as the prayer room of a religious sect, which is regularly used on individual days; School and hospital rooms; Gyms and other sports facility rooms; Prison or detention cells; Kitchens of apartments if their size makes it possible to stay in them for more than a short period of time (reference: floor space of more than 10 m²) Office space, the use of which is limited to a few hours a day.
examples for Non-lounges:
Adjoining rooms such as corridors, corridors, stairwells, toilets, bathrooms, storage rooms, storage rooms; Rooms for technical installations such as boiler rooms, boiler rooms or machine rooms; Rooms that are intended for the storage of goods and items, unless they also serve as work rooms; Garages; Stables; Workspaces that are only used for the temporary residence of people; Rooms in which one only stays for a short time, possibly not every day, to carry out certain work, such as laundry rooms, ironing rooms and similar housework rooms.
Whether an as Utility room, workshop or hobby room The declared room is to be qualified as a lounge, can only be determined on a case-by-case basis, see for example the following case law:
If rooms that objectively do not meet the requirements for common rooms are still used as such, their use for recreational purposes can be prohibited. A prohibition of use is particularly necessary if the use leads to grievances (e.g. renting, employing third parties in these rooms) or even to dangers (e.g. due to the lack of escape routes in the event of fire).
Back to overview
- Harry Potter is great
- What is the way of exile married
- How does sensitive content work
- Deep learning is implemented through neural networks
- Pulse app What is intrapulse modulation
- Is sex legal in Delhi
- For b bows, of course, nits are best
- Smell salts a drug
- What is an anti-materiel rifle
- Why does relativity theory exist
- What is Mkimage on Linux
- Most psychopaths are addicts
- Where can you get a pet?
- Hydrogen peroxide helps fight oily skin
- What is super class in java
- What's wrong with a soda tax
- What is solid carbon in coal
- What is your SSB selection history
- What was George Carlin completely wrong
- You can put concrete on the floor
- How do I get Chrome extensions working
- ARE DREAMS REALLY FIGURES OF AN IMAGINATION
- Which Linux distribution supports a larger range of hardware?
- Is NIFTEM a good choice
- Who originally wrote Gloria
- Are Billie Eilish concerts of all ages
- Can Germany annex Austria
- How are the windows of the Burj Khalifa washed
- Are you confused about yourself
- Which is the best web development company
- Is green cabbage or spinach higher in iron
- What is the atheist rationale for equality
- Drinking strong ginger can destroy a fibroid
- For which waves does the Huygens principle apply?