What makes a good property management company
The most important location factors - This is what makes a good property
Whether building a house, buying or selling - the location decides. In particular with regard to pricing and the amount of the sales price, the property location is an extremely important factor that can easily decide on amounts in the six-figure range. But what is the situation actually? Which factors determine whether the property is in a good location or not? And does a good location also mean that the quality of life is increased and that it has a positive effect on health and wellbeing?
Expensive locations - the important factors
In general, it can be said that expensive real estate locations arise where there is simply little space. Here it does not necessarily depend on the location itself, but rather that the house is exactly where a new property can no longer be paid for. Good examples of these expensive residential properties are downtown locations in the hip metropolises: Munich, Hamburg, but also Berlin, Cologne and Düsseldorf. Other factors aggravate the situation:
- Location on the riverside
- View of the riverside or beaches
- Sight of sights
- Location in particularly sought-after districts
- Location in a high-quality, well-off neighborhood
It is clear that anyone who can purchase a property or wants to sell an apartment with an almost unobstructed view of a sight like Cologne Cathedral will get a better price straight away. The same principle applies to properties that are in close proximity to river banks. A house just a few meters from the Alster is immediately considered a luxury property in Hamburg.
However, an expensive location can also result from other factors or add more to the above. In many cases, for example, transport links play a key role. A property that is in the center of shopping, recreation areas and a solid road network is rated by the location as higher quality than a similar house in the country. That this is a double-edged sword can be seen in properties near motorways, major roads, or rail lines. Good transport connections would also be guaranteed here, but the noise level reduces the value of the property.
Location and health - are good residential areas beneficial to health?
The idea is obvious that a good residential area should have a beneficial effect on your own health and wellbeing. This assumption is certainly true again and again, but it depends heavily on the respective character, one's own needs and the general living environment. Because from a purely scientific and medical point of view, the areas in which high square meter prices are generated are rather bad for your own well-being. From a medical point of view, Hamburg, Munich, Berlin, but also Cologne achieve rather worrying values. This is mainly due to the following factors:
- particulate matter - How high is the general fine dust pollution in the city / region? A high concentration of fine dust has a negative impact on health.
- Light pollution - In order to have a healthy night's sleep and thus sufficient recovery phases, people need darkness. Light pollution, i.e. scattered light, is very high in urban regions.
- noise - are residents constantly surrounded by noises?
- ozone - on how many days per year is the ozone pollution particularly high?
- Further burdens - Are there harmful substances in the air, in the water or in the soil?
On the following interactive map, you can find out about environmental pollution and health risks throughout Germany:
An infographic from the BKM - Bausparkasse Mainz. More information at www.bkm.de
Noise, fine dust and light basically have a negative effect on well-being, but the picture can be turned around quickly:
Commuters, living in the country, long travel times every day - Due to the residential location in the country, the direct exposure to noise, fine dust and light pollution is significantly lower. The long travel time to the city's workplace, however, has a negative effect on the sleep rhythm, the level of stress rises and the time for free relaxation is significantly shortened by the long drive to and from work.
Employee, lives right in town - the general concentration of negative factors is higher. At the same time, the short way to work offers an enormous time advantage, so that the regeneration time is increased and health-promoting leisure activities are possible.
What should be considered when buying real estate?
Regardless of the financial means and your own taste, there are of course a number of pitfalls when buying real estate. Basically, it makes sense to create a checklist that covers the most important needs before starting the search. Are there children or are they planned for the future? In this case, the environment plays a major role: Kindergartens, schools, but also leisure activities should be available for the children. It should be remembered here that the facilities should not only be accessible by car. Otherwise, the stress level of the parents increases as they have to take over the driving service. The infrastructure should also be designed in such a way that the most important needs can be met. This is possible even in the country. If offers for daily needs are available in an area of less than three kilometers, the property location can already be described as good.
Other points that are very important when buying are directly related to the property. It says here that looking twice can save money in retrospect - even if it costs more at first:
- Get opinions - Anyone who is not familiar with real estate or is confident in recognizing defects should hire an appraiser before buying. This can not only reveal over-renovated defects, but also make a professional statement about the renovation effort to be expected.
- Quietly consult the neighborhood - the house is near a stream or a river? This is of course an advantage - but it can also result in a wet basement. Before buying, it helps to briefly ask the neighborhood whether there are any problems with the water table or with flooding.
- View the development plan - In particular, people who want a house in a quiet location in the countryside should make inquiries. Not that a building project is already planned in the area that will turn the quiet location into a main traffic point.
Conclusion - the best location is the one that suits you
Of course, there are cornerstones that determine a good and bad real estate location. However, it is much more important that the property owner feels comfortable later. Your own gut feeling should therefore never be disregarded when buying, as well as the time invested or the time saved to cope with the daily tasks and journeys.
- How can India save fresh water
- You can ejaculate during ecstasy
- Can you suggest an experimental jazz band?
- What is fundamental in c
- Which is better hashmap or hashtable why
- Can you be born with HIV AIDS
- How did Satyaki die in Mahabharat
- What are the standard prices for services
- Who were some tattooed heads of state?
- What is the best future to pay for altcoin
- Is Berkelium an Element
- Is the medical care good in Romania?
- What do the cars look like from 2018
- Why does Erdogan want to invade Syria
- How do I speak English in style
- Is breast milk good for adult health
- Which films helped you break up?
- Why do we use neutrons in fission
- What breeds make up an American pit bull
- How to Make a Killer Portfolio
- Which mecha anime is the best
- What is density and relative density
- What are teaching techniques
- Should I read and think in Java