In which language is CouchDB written
The new version of Apache CouchDB 3.0 has already been released and these are the changes
The start of the new version of Apache CouchDB 3.0, which is a distributed document-oriented database, belongs to the NoSQL system class. CouchDB is characterized by storing data in an ordered list format and enables partial data replication between multiple databases in master-master mode with simultaneous detection and resolution of conflict situations.
Each server stores its own local data set that is synchronized with other servers. You can go offline and regularly replicate the changes. This function makes CouchDB an especially attractive solution for organizing the synchronization of program settings between different computers.
CouchDB-based solutions have been implemented by companies such as BBC, Apple and CERN.
The database is accessed via the HTTP protocol Use the RESTful JSON API, which also allows you to access data from web applications running in the browser.
A document with a unique identifier, version, and any set of named fields in key / value format acts as a data storage unit. P.
What's new in Apache CouchDB 3.0
In this new version The advanced protection is highlighted in the default settings. When starting, the administrator should now be defined without which the server terminates its operation with an error.
In order to be able to access the calls to «/ _all_dbs», you must now have administrator rights By default, all databases are only created for the administrator (they can be changed via the "_security" object). In addition, it is forbidden by default to edit objects in the _users database.
Added the Ability to create segmented databases Custom (partitioned) so that you can define your own rules for distributing documents by segment (fragment area). Was added special optimizations for segmented databases to views and indexes.
We can find that too Implementation of the automatic separation during segmentation (fragmentation). It is now possible in the database to redistribute data by segment, taking into account the increase in the q-factor, which is used to determine the degree of disaggregation.
The subsystem ken has been added for automatic background indexing and keep secondary indexes up to date without explicitly initiating operations to create those indexes.
The maximum document size is reduced to 8 MB. This can cause data replication problems on older servers after upgrading to CouchDB 3.0. To increase the limit, you can use the setting "[couchdb] max_document_size".
From the other changes these are mentioned:
- Performance optimization of the couch_server process.
- Significantly improved installer for the Windows platform.
- The Smoosh process used to automatically package databases has been completely rewritten.
- A new I / O queuing subsystem is proposed that will change the I / O priority for certain operations.
- Regression test system implemented.
- Official support for the arm64v8 (aarch64) and ppc64le (ppc64el) platforms has been added.
- The framework includes a Lucene-based Dreyfus search engine that can greatly simplify the implementation of a CouchDB-based search engine.
- Added backend for logging in with systemd-journald.
- Whatever happened to the UNICEF Halloween ride
- Why do cellos have no frets?
- When will global warming hit Canada?
- What is the outside internet
- What is so interesting about Virat Kohli
- What is a sales representative
- How long does ground pepper stay good?
- What is Triton malware
- Why should Russia care about American politics?
- Accepts Google Bitcoin
- Can virtual dating be considered a scam
- What are the latest coupons for 1 mg
- Why was Tapiture shut down
- What is not intuitive about systems thinking?
- Norway had a chance in WWII
- What is the formula of clay
- Has modern man conquered nature
- What is the largest US battleship
- Shoplifting is a crime in India
- How do you join a sorority online
- Why is there sibling rivalry
- Is Bobby Jindal a Christian fundamentalist
- What is marble name art
- What do two question marks mean
- What are three words to introduce ourselves?
- How do I install Windows Installer
- How does Yale compare to Oxford
- Is racism protected by the first change
- What is the French translation for seize
- How do you surf the dark net
- How do objects keep their shape?
- Are the Toys R Us stores still open?
- How can i get smart money