What are some notable startups in Serbia
Fischer relies on start-ups
The group will have to cope with a decline in sales in 2020 - but overall it is "significantly better than expected". Now one area is strengthened and one statement in the prognosis is remarkable
05.02.2021 | 10:15
Waldachtal. The Fischer group closed gross sales last year with 872 million euros. In the previous year it was 887 million euros - although adjusted for exchange rates it was a precision landing: as in the previous year, 877 million euros were turned over. The group does not provide any information on the result.
Apart from such balance sheet details, they are generally satisfied: "Fischer has come through a challenging Corona year much better than expected after the first few months of 2020".
According to the announcement, the most important mainstay of the group continues to be the area of fastening systems. Here sales were at the previous year's level. According to the balance sheet, this amounted to 655 million euros in 2019 and thus contributed 77.7 percent. The automotive sector also delivered a "stable sales result" - which should be a good 147.2 million euros or 17.5 percent.
The Group currently does not provide any information on the other business areas. The electronics subsidiary LNT Automation delivered declining sales of 20.3 million euros in 2019 and the toy branch fishing technology also declined by 8.5 million euros. There was no specific information about the consulting subsidiary in 2019 either.
The group prefers to draw attention to an area that was given a special room in May of last year: the "Fischer Innovations Campus" was set up in Klaus Fischer's former parents' house, where the group's start-ups and employees in general are a "creative environment to quickly bring new ideas and innovations to market maturity and success". In the past year, several unspecified young companies established themselves "successfully on the market". That is why the group wants to strengthen the start-up area in the current year and expand this "campus" concept at the international locations as well - in addition to the classic productions, which are also to open in Vietnam and Serbia in 2021.
Otherwise one withholds statements for the current year at Fischer. Or as the group puts it: "Because of the uncertain situation on world markets as a result of the corona pandemic and politically unfriendly decisions that make sustainable business more difficult, Fischer is not giving a forecast for the current financial year."
The Fischer group of companies goes back to the founding of a company by the inventor legend Artur Fischer in 1948 - a loom switch and electric lighters were the first products, followed by a synchronized flash for cameras, later a nylon expansion plug and the Fischertechnik construction kits. Today the group employs over 5,200 people in 50 companies in 38 countries. The products are exported to 120 countries worldwide.
- Who will take over Tesla after Elon Musk
- Is power something that should be demonized
- What are some bands like Rammstein?
- How do the laws of secrets work
- Can the destruction in Syria be stopped?
- How often do you use hard love
- How can I understand MATLAB code
- What is Leadville Colorado known for
- Are the insurance tariffs too high?
- What is a 31 year old girl
- How does TCP provide reliability
- Why is my Capital One account restricted
- What if 19
- Why do I keep getting friend requests
- What are alternative drugs for thyroid problems
- What are uses of sodium stearate
- Is there a state fair in Minnesota
- How does pollution affect our natural resources?
- Which car is better Freestyle or i20
- How do you avoid carjacking
- What are some difficult biological questions
- How much does a live goat cost
- Gorillas use tools like chimpanzees
- Are Fortnite videos still profitable on YouTube?
- Is LinkedIn InMail 2019 still effective?
- Why does my cook
- Which is the world class training institute
- Is Good Friday a holy day
- What is dapp development
- Why do people with poor intelligence act
- Why do some dogs have their ears cut off?
- Which are the baited newspapers in India
- Who is Halsey from