Is that an art?
Is that art?
"Is that art - or can it be done away with?"
(Unknown cleaner at the Documenta in Kassel)
What a cheeky question! Allegedly made by a cleaning worker while doing her job at the documenta. A wonderful self-irony of the art and design scene. The object picture with the fluorescent red 3D figure is one of the bestsellers in the current range.
395,00 € – 650,00 €
“The exhibits from the series“ wortkunst3 I Objektbilder ”essentially consist of four or five components: an object box with a background plate made of linen kappa (1), a three-dimensional object object (2), a CNC-milled and high-quality lacquered wooden passpartout (3) and a high-quality wooden picture frame (4). Most of the exhibits are optionally available with almost glare-free glazing (5). A certificate is attached to the back of the exhibit that confirms its authenticity and shows the serial number. The 3D object objects are developed by designers and CAD specialists according to specifications and produced or milled or laser-cut with the most modern 3D printers. Further three-dimensional design elements complement the word-picture collages. The individual product components are handcrafted and can therefore differ slightly from the representation in the catalog. A certificate is attached to the back of the exhibit that confirms its authenticity and shows the serial number. It's signed by the artist. "
55 x 55 x 7.5 cm, 65 x 65 x 9 cm
- Is the traffic market legal? Why
- Hunt for food
- How long does the local yeast hold?
- How is a company validated
- Why are calico cats mostly female
- How does a taxi service work
- Can transcendental meditation increase IQ
- Who was Ajabde
- What are your favorite outdoor playhouse brands
- How did you become a billionaire?
- What is integrative family medicine
- Why technology can't replace schools
- What is meant by stb
- How will AI change landscapes designed in the open air?
- How to intentionally download a virus
- How is it that iPhones don't support wireless charging?
- How can I loop a PowerPoint presentation
- Why did Carrie Fisher die so young
- What was the biggest duel in WH40K
- What causes your armpit to be swollen
- QNET is divine
- Are you fighting for survival in Egypt?
- How are vectors initialized in the word2vec algorithm
- Which two things are completely independent of each other