How can companions ensure their own safety
Kreis Lippe gives tips on digital contact tracking with "Darfichrein"
Step 1: This is required in order to be able to use "Darfichrein"
"Darfichrein" is not an app, but an application for digital contact tracking. Means: You don't have to download an app to use "Darfichrein". All you need is a smartphone with internet access and a QR code scanner must be installed.
Step 2: Enter contact details with "Darfichrein" and check in:
- Whether hotel, cultural institution or gastronomy: The operator places one at the entrance QR code ready.
- Scan the QR code and check in:
The guest scans the QR code. An input mask opens in the internet browser. There the guest gives the contact details and can check in.
- Assign a PIN and enter contact details only once: A PIN can also be assigned. With this PIN, users can conveniently check in next time without having to re-enter their contact details.
- Check-in ticket is created: After checking in, a check-in ticket is displayed directly. Accompanying persons can be registered with this check-in ticket or, for example, the menu can be called up.
Step 3: checkout
- Check out again when leaving: There is a separate button for this in the check-in ticket.
- Forgot checkout? Not bad - the system automatically checks out visitors after their normal stay.
Advantages of "Darfichrein":
Many mobile devices have already integrated a QR code scanner in the installed camera app. The "Darfichrein" application can be used directly in the browser and does not require an app to be downloaded beforehand. "Darfichrein" guarantees maximum security for the stored data, and the data is only released if it is necessary due to an infection with the coronavirus. And even then, the data will only be passed on to the responsible health department.
Further information on "Darfichrein" as well as an explanatory video and step-by-step instructions can be found at zulichrein.de Operators can find more information on registering as hosts at "Darfichrein" at zulichrein.de/betriebe.
Further information on digital applications in the Lippe Health Office can also be found at www.kreis-lippe.de/gesundheit under “Our topics and projects” or directly under Digital Applications in the Lippe Health Office.
- What changed when you turned 21
- How does a hydroponic grow box work
- Do you like Amazon and Jeff Bezos
- How can needle stick injuries be prevented
- How does Bach harmonize the chromatics
- How good is white Kindle paper
- Should I get the Samsung S8 +
- What are some common poker personas
- How do salmon multiply
- UPS delivers after 10 p.m.
- Was the Spyro remaster worth picking up
- Why is organic traffic decreasing on my websites
- How do I recruit professionals on LinkedIn
- Why am I not getting organic traffic
- Which jobs are best suited for stays abroad
- What motivated you to protest
- What is the best Maldives vacation packages
- How do I break up 1
- How are American pastors treated in Thailand
- What are generic TLDs
- Mechanical engineering requires strong geometry
- What do the Poles think of Israel?
- What are people doing wrong fluke
- What are some good friendship songs