Deliver Club Factory to Visakhapatnam
1. WHERE CAN I FIND THE NEAREST AUTHORIZED KTM DEALER?
It is best to use our dealer search.
2. HOW CAN I VIEW SERVICE ENTRIES?
For this purpose, do theKTM service check on our website.
3. HOW DO I GET A DELIVERY CERTIFICATE FOR MY VEHICLE?
The delivering dealer is obliged to give the customer a delivery certificate upon delivery. A copy can be printed out by any KTM dealer.
4. WHERE CAN I FIND SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE PLANS FOR MY VEHICLE?
In your manual. Alternatively, your dealer can give you a printout from KTM Dealer.net.
5. WHERE CAN I GET REPLACEMENT OPERATING MANUALS FOR MY VEHICLE?
You can download the latest manuals for specific models from this website. Older KTM operating instructions for models from before 2000 can be downloaded as a printable PDF from any KTM dealer from KTM Dealer.net.
6. WHAT DOES THE KTM WARRANTY COVER?
For motorcycles bought before March 2020, you can find the warranty conditions in your service booklet. For motorcycles bought after this point in time, the warranty conditions can be found on the delivery document.
7. WHO IS AUTHORIZED TO PERFORM WARRANTY WORK ON MY VEHICLE?
The KTM manufacturer's guarantee is valid all over the world; every authorized KTM dealer is entitled to carry out warranty work.
8. HOW LONG IS THE WARRANTY VALID FOR MY VEHICLE?
You can find the warranty period in the delivery certificate. If you want to extend the KTM warranty for street models, you will find here the relevant information!
9. IS THE KTM MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY STILL VALID AFTER THE SALE OF THE MOTORCYCLE?
Yes, the KTM manufacturer's guarantee is valid for a specific motorcycle and can be transferred to the new owner. The prerequisite for this is that the new owner is registered on KTM Dealer.net. Registration can be carried out by any KTM dealer.
You also have the option of registering the transfer of ownership yourself using the "Address or Owner Change" card in the service & warranty booklet. Please just send this to the KTM representative in your country.
10. HOW DO I FIND OUT IF MY VEHICLE HAS A RECALL AFFECTED?
In the event of a recall, every owner of an affected vehicle will be contacted by KTM (or the relevant government agency) and asked to make a workshop appointment.
In addition, in the event of an open recall, you will be called to contact your dealer via aService request to contact.
11. HOW DO I FIND OUT IF MY VEHICLE HAS TECHNICAL UPDATES?
Every authorized KTM dealer can call up the vehicle history via KTM Dealer.net; pending updates are then displayed and can be carried out by any authorized KTM dealer.
12. HOW DO I FIND OUT THE SERVICE INTERVALS OF MY KTM?
You can find information on the recommended service intervals for your motorcyclehere.
13. WHICH TIRES ARE APPROVED FOR MY KTM?
You can find information on the recommended tires for your motorcyclehere.
14. WHAT FUEL CAN I FUEL MY KTM WITH?
You can find information on the recommended fuel for your motorcyclehere.
15. WHERE CAN I FIND INFORMATION ON HOMOLOGATION, ABE AND TÜV CERTIFICATES?
Please contact a KTM dealer with these topics.
The public relations department of KTM Sportmotorcycle AG will be happy to provide press information on the KTM model range, KTM PowerWear and PowerParts. You can find the KTM press area here.
You can find printable image material for all areas of the company online in the official image database http://media.ktm.com
If you, as a media representative, have individual inquiries from the field of public relations, please contact us directly [email protected]
2. KTM CUSTOMER SPORTS
Experience the entire KTM world directly from the handlebars? This is what the KTM customer sports offer "Ride Orange" has been offering for years.
KTM race track training: TNT Race Orange
Anyone who sets out on a KTM Track’n’Test Day with their KTM (or any other bike) knows what to expect: a day packed with racing feeling and adrenaline, but also with a lot of know-how for the racetrack. The training takes place in different groups that offer each individual optimal conditions. Support from instructors is included in the KTM Track’n’Test Days, as is professional route management with marshals, marshals and medical care. This ensures the best possible safety while driving.
KTM Race Camps
For KTM, “Ready to Race” is much more than just a marketing slogan. It is the motto under which the company organizes a series of professional enduro and motocross camps in Europe - and at the highest level. The training takes place on challenging and interesting enduro and motocross tracks. The route profiles enable a wide variety of training levels. The goal is to become even better and of course even faster. The KTM Race Camps are open to riders of all brands.
KTM Adventure Tours
Whether training with the racing professionals, driving fun in the most beautiful locations in Europe or pure adventure - KTM Adventure Tours offers a spectacular program for all off-road fans! Whether a beginner, hard enduro expert or globetrotter, every KTM Adventure Tours customer gets their money's worth. Thanks to the continuous commitment of the KTM Adventure Tours team, we can offer an exclusive program with support from our branches in Switzerland and Italy. The best ingredients for an unforgettable off-road experience are of course the content of every tour: You drive in groups on the most beautiful routes and with the most experienced tour guides.
- Can we fully understand our brain?
- Does Christianity apply to extraterrestrials from space
- Who is the biggest Motown star
- To what extent is scientific publishing broken
- Have you ever been to California 1
- Practices Idaho dentures
- Hawaii has an active volcano
- Can I send you a picture 1
- How is Tesla doing in the snow
- What screams i'm married
- What is a previous subgraph
- How would the future Indian banking system be?
- How do I install Windows Installer
- Are there any income tax benefits under NPS
- What do MIT students like
- How accurate is the steoreotypical Indian accent
- Why is General Grievous coughing
- What are convergent and divergent sequences
- Should I stay with my girlfriend?
- Are roses your favorite flower
- Functional medicine is becoming mainstream
- Which is better BMSIT or DSCE
- Quora becomes a pointless platform
- Are enzymes a lipid carbohydrate or a protein