Which companies offer internships for training in CFD
Internship Fluid Mechanics / CFD / Internship Fluid Mechanics / CFD
Kärcher is the world market leader for cleaning systems, products and services and stands for quality, innovation and sustainability. We owe this success not least to our employees. As a family company with established corporate structures, we convince with excellent professional prospects and trustworthy relationships. Interesting challenges and open knowledge transfer offer a perfect platform for your individual career planning and personal development.
Extraordinary tasks require extraordinary people. We award in the area Flow simulation a 6-month internship from September 2021 at our location in Winnenden near Stuttgart.
Your internship at Kärcher - exciting tasks await you
- At the side of experienced experts (m / f / d) you will be trained in the field of fluid mechanics and fluid simulation (CFD) of an international company
- You design flow-conducting components and calculate and analyze the 3D flow field using numerical flow simulation
- You will also identify and quantify loss mechanisms in the flow field and derive constructive suggestions for improvement
- You also verify the simulation results in the experiment
are Are you a real Kärcher guy? - Enrich our Kärcher culture with your profile
- The success of your previous theoretical training is based on a high degree of willingness to learn, enthusiasm and motivation
- You convince with good academic achievements in a degree in mechanical engineering, process engineering, aerospace engineering or vehicle technology
- You round off your profile with a confident use of CFD software (ideally ANSYS CFX), have an independent and systematic way of working and enjoy working in a team
- You have analytical skills, score with your strong communication skills and high customer orientation and stand for openness to innovations and creative solutions
Our special Kärcher offer for you - your advantages at a glance
- Onboarding event at the beginning of March and September so that you can quickly find your way around with us
- Extensive training and individual support in your department
- Numerous networking opportunities (e.g. at the mystery lunch)
- A monthly remuneration of 1,470 euros, a flexibly plannable 35h working week, a monthly public transport travel allowance of 85%
- Varied sports offers - from yoga to Zumba to outdoor training
- 30% discount on our products as well as various corporate benefits (e.g. on vacation trips, fashion or going to the cinema
This is how it goes with high pressure towards a career:
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application consisting of a cover letter, curriculum vitae and relevant certificates (including a transcript of records). Please remember - if necessary - to upload a current certificate of enrollment, a compulsory internship certificate and a valid work and residence permit. We welcome applications from people with disabilities, whose integration is particularly important to us.
Your contact person for this position is Ms. Julia Klose. We will be happy to answer your first general questions about your application in our Recruiting Center on +49 7195 14 5440.
Alfred Kärcher SE & Co. KG | [email protected] I www.kaercher.com
- What foods contain dopamine
- Can a debt collector serve you papers?
- How do you find other ACEs asexual
- What technology could revolutionize television?
- Grains are still popular in 2019
- Who buys fresh ghost peppers
- What is the nawk command on Unix
- What are we all doing wrong
- Who needs friends more children or adults
- Scorpio girls are different from other girls
- What are the placements in IIIT Gwalior
- How complicated is cardiology
- Are large Japanese companies essentially state-owned
- How does photosynthesis help a plant to grow
- What motors are used in rc toys
- How can you make low calorie cakes
- Are zoos and aquariums bad for animals?
- Why does sepsis happen much more
- Why do you hate Scrum
- What is the array of arrays
- What is so important about the Iroquois tribe
- Attract men with BPD to NPD women
- Which websites use Klarna
- How to Spell Multiple in Korean