Why do not alarms go off sometimes?
iPad / iPhone iPhone alarm clock does not ring - what to do?
It can end up badly: You have set an alarm time on your iPhone, but the alarm clock simply stays silent the next morning - and you oversleep. If this problem persists, the following tips can help you get the iPhone alarm clock ringing again.
iPhone alarm clock does not ring - that helps
1. Check sound settings
First of all, make sure that the alarm volume is loud enough to wake you up. To do this, go to the iPhone settings and tap "Sounds". The slider under"Ringtones and advisory tones " should be set so loud that you can actually hear the alarm clock.
2. Alarm tone set?
If everything is right with the volume, you should see whether you have actually set an alarm tone. If you forget to select a tone, the alarm clock will remain silent. So go to yours Alarm times and tap "To edit". Then select the one in question Alarm time at. Is here next to "volume"" without ", you still have to define a ringtone. To do this, tap on the appropriate option and select one Ringtone and then tap on "back". Finally save your settings via"To back up" top right.
3. Restart the iPhone
Before taking any more time-consuming steps, do a simple restart of your iPhone. Read here how to restart your iPhone via a soft reset.
4. Update iOS version
In order for the iPhone to function properly, the software should always be up to date. You can check whether you have the latest iOS version installed in the settings. Go there on "Generally"and then on"Software update". If a new update is available, tap"Download and install".
5. Deactivate bedtime
If you use the iPhone function "bedtime"activated, you will only be woken up with the alarm clock set there. If another alarm clock falls during your" bedtime ", it will not always start. Deactivate bedtime if you want to be woken up at a different time.
6. Do not disturb instead of silent
Sometimes the alarm clock may not go off when the iPhone is on mute. As a workaround, it is better to use the Do not disturb function use. The quickest way to activate this is via the control center. From there, tap the moon. No more incoming messages will then sound, but the alarm clock should still ring.
7. Uninstall other alarm clock apps
If you have installed a third-party alarm clock app on your iPhone, you should delete it and test whether the iPhone alarm clock rings again. In this post we will explain how to delete apps from the iPhone.
8. Reset iPhone
If none of the above tips work and the alarm still doesn't go off, all that's left is to do a factory reset on the iPhone. In this guide we will show you how to reset your iPhone to factory settings. If the alarm remains silent after this, please contact Apple Support.
- What are the best films with storytellers
- How do entrepreneurs fight short sellers
- Can Indians invest in Biance
- What does prednisolone treat
- How can space exploration become profitable
- Can unconditional love survive hate
- Can I use Paytm outside of India?
- What do these dreams mean
- What does Madonna think of Adele
- What is Bernie Sanders Climate Action Plan
- Should you invest in Dogecoin in 2021
- How is atomic energy obtained with what
- If 7x 8 29 what is x
- Germany is becoming homophobic
- Ringo Starr is an atheist
- Which startups have the best monetization methods
- Where do spiders get their web from?
- Which fruit is known as bathroom fruit
- Are black hats better than penetration testers
- When will Pakistan surrender itself to India?
- Business strategy consultants are worthwhile
- Does atheism increase intelligence?
- What is Angular 6 Overview
- What are the most iconic surrealist portraits
- Should I follow my crush on Twitter
- Is it worth visiting Costa Rica alone
- Can and do Yelp reviewers get sued
- How did Gordon Ramsay change your life
- Is x86 similar to x64 or x32
- How accurate is the steoreotypical Indian accent
- Which typically causes numbness
- Who discovered the nuclear reaction
- Italics are used where and why
- Where do we get original preparations from?