What does Madonna think of Adele
"25": Leak? Whirl around Adele's new album
On Tuesday, demos of all the songs on record "25" could be heard online for a short time, reported the renowned US magazine "Billboard". The British newspaper "Guardian" wrote that the music retailer "Juno" had offered the two-minute excerpts on its homepage for streaming, but switched the site off later.
Adele wanted to keep "25" under lock and key
The magazine "Cosmopolitan" claims to have heard the songs of the British superstar. "Judging by the clips," Hello "won't be the only song on" 25 "that will make you cry in public." The 27-year-old's single was released just over a month ago.
The multiple Grammy winner had tried everything to keep her third record under lock and key until the release date this Friday. The CD was not made available to music reviewers in advance. According to industry experts, it is usually employees in production, sound carrier sales or hackers who put an album online before the scheduled date.
Adele's full name is Adele Laurie Blue Adkins. She was born in London on May 5, 1988.
Already at the Grammys 2009 she was able to convince the jury and won two of the coveted trophies.
Her album "21" has been number one on the US charts for 18 weeks. Nobody has done that since 1993.
And "21" holds even more records: it is the first album to be sold more than 3 million times in the UK in one year ...
... and the singles "Rolling in the Deep" and "Someone Like You" stayed in the charts for as long as the last Beatles songs in 1964.
At the 2012 Grammys Awards, Adele really got a lot of money: She won in the categories "Recording of the Year", "Record of the Year", ...
... "Best Song of the Year", "Best Solo Performance" and "Best Short Video".
Little is known about Adele's private life: She has been in a relationship with Simon Konecki since 2011.
Their son Angelo James Konecki was born on October 19, 2012.
On the occasion of the birth of her son, Adele announced that in the next few years she would mainly devote herself to her private life and take a musical break.
Her new single "Hello" was released in October 2015 and was enthusiastically received by the press and fans.
Madonna (57) called an illegal pre-release of song demos from her upcoming album "Rebel Heart" an "artistic rape" at the end of 2014. dpa / AZ
- How compatible are ENFJs with INTPs
- Why is my tip website not working
- How was your experience at Ironhack
- Why is conversion optimization important
- Can I do MSc Zoology from IGNOU
- What is your favorite sushi
- Is job security guaranteed in renowned multinational companies
- How many provinces does Afghanistan have
- How often is Facebook used?
- What are the advantages of PVC flooring
- What is the name of a second kitchen
- How to cite a github repository
- Why are cats chased by dogs
- What is the Democrats' Green New Deal
- Why are some people backwards
- What is a common bile duct cyst
- What are cell phone tracking methods
- How much can a human body grow back
- How to clean leather sandals
- Is pressure cooker good for cooking
- Why shouldn't I use commercial skin care products?
- Which job pays off for your it certifications
- How to reset a PS3 to the factory settings
- How bad is Google for the climate
- Where does the term Caucasian come from?
- A certificate from IGNOU is useful
- Why do we celebrate collecting
- Pays Hillary Clinton to investigate Trump
- What is self fuck
- What is the composition of sugaecan
- What are your banking tips
- What does Aveva mean in Italian
- How is Sphoorthy College
- Where is Ohm's law violated?