What is your favorite pizzeria in Munich
Favorite pizzeria: "L'Angolo della Pizza" in Munich-Haidhausen
The name of the restaurant is probably incorrectly translated spontaneously by most people as "Angel of Pizza" or "Pizza Angel". That alone sounds very picturesque.
But Angolo means corner, which makes the L'Angolo della Pizza should also be translated simply as "pizza corner". But who wants that?
The bar is a real neighborhood bar, the public is mixed.
Because what was THE insider tip for me in 1999, for example, was finally discovered with a little delay in the summer of 2000:
L'Angolo della Pizza has THE pizza. Finally, in spring 2001, she was awarded the Gastro Award 2001 as Best pizzeria excellent.
At the end of 2002, L'Angolo della Pizza became the one on top of that Gastro Award 2002 for whole Southern Germany in the "Best Pizza" category awarded, which was officially presented in the bar on January 21, 2003. Now the landlord has to find space for the second award ...
The lunch menu between 11.30 a.m. and 2.00 p.m., which the offices in the area in particular have discovered for themselves, is well received. Also the Evening specials are very popular not only in the neighborhood, especially on Mondays you should make reservations, after 6.30 p.m. there is usually no more space to be found.
Monday is e.g. Pizza day with pizza at special prices (only in the restaurant from € 7.90, on Tuesday the tempting Ladies Caipi Day with ladies caipirinha for 5.50 €, Wednesday is the Pasta day with pasta at special prices (only in the restaurant) from € 7.90.
From the middle of the week onwards, we generally recommend making a reservation in advance if you are looking for a place with a larger group. At L'Angolo Young families are welcome, there is even an extra pizza day for children.
Young couples catch the eye, who often don't seem to have known each other that long, just as they adore each other from time to time. Maybe a result of the good atmosphere? Actors from the neighboring theaters have also discovered the restaurant for themselves.
The Service reacts quickly and remains friendly, even when L'Angolo is full. Not infrequently, when the mood is good, there is a small grappa or Ramazotti on the house after the bill.
L'Angolo della Pizza - the restaurant (more)
L'Angolo della Pizza - the food (more)
L'Angolo della Pizza - the accessibility (more)
L'Angolo della Pizza - main text (more)
L'Angolo della Pizza
81667 Munich (Haidhausen)
Tel. 089/448 89 79
open Mon.-Thurs. 11.30 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. and 5.30 p.m. to 0.30 a.m.
Sat + Sun and public holidays: 4 p.m. to 0.30 a.m.
Friday day off
Warm meals until midnight
MVV: U5 and all S-Bahn Ostbahnhof
- How are partners paid
- Why has Venezuela not yet established itself
- What is there in cloud computing
- What is inheritance in C.
- What armor do snipers wear
- Religious people are generally fooled into why
- What is the opposite word of the Master
- Hawaii has an active volcano
- How do I buy a public IP
- Why do students study ITI
- How are you tired of feeling
- What's in a Denver omelette
- Does an amoeba have a nervous system?
- What is a good 18 BTS fanfiction
- Are the most common Indian dishes overcooked
- Which is stronger CR7 or Liverpool
- What are the medical uses of Prascion
- Germany is becoming homophobic
- What is Kiryu's weakness
- What will a drug test mask
- Girls find MMA fighters attractive
- What are ways to scare people
- Do people ever forget their first love
- What is the Democrats' Green New Deal