What are the most comfortable prostheses
Dentures consist of denture base, which is made of plastic or metal and artificial teeth. There are many different types of dentures, depending on the position and condition of the rest of the teeth.
Prostheses on implants
Implants are installed in completely edentulous jaws, the prosthesis is anchored to the implant with fasteners or other fasteners, which results in a very strong connection between the prosthesis and implants. The prosthesis can still be removed from the mouth and cleaned thoroughly.
In the lower edentulous jaw only two implants are sufficient, in the upper 2-4. In this way, a very stable and functional prosthetic restoration can be made with a very small number of implants.
If the patient does not have a remaining tooth, the creation of full dentures is necessary.
Complete dentures are made of acrylate (a type of plastic). In the mouth it only adheres to soft tissue, the palate, the tooth ridge, in the sublingual space.
It is more difficult for patients to get used to such prostheses due to their slightly larger volume and loose insert (especially in the lower jaw).
Installation of the implants in completely toothless jaws and the combination with a full denture make the patient wear these dentures much more stable and comfortable.
Prostheses with buckles - combined works
Combined works are among the aesthetic highlights of mobile prosthetics because they look very natural. This type of dietary supplement is a combination of a solid metal-ceramic work (crowns or bridges) and implants. The fixed prosthetic replacement is cemented to the remaining teeth carrier, provided they are healthy and strong in the bones.
The prosthesis connects with the help of the hidden clasp with fixed work. This way you won't see the clips of the prosthesis when laughing or speaking and the stability of the prosthesis is excellent. The surface of the prosthesis is possible to reduce maximum.
The base consists of graceful metal alloys, and the remaining teeth are fixed with solid cast brackets, which include a precise abutment and thus offer maximum stability of such implants in the mouth.
Base prostheses and clips are cast together from the same metal, creating a functional unit and a strong connection that minimizes pegs from shooting. The strength of the metal alloys allows for a lightweight construction that is comfortable for patients to wear.
- Why is IBM renaming Websphere products
- How can VR be made more accessible
- How do you treat schizophrenia without medication
- You can send me a message personally
- What song left you speechless
- CA Final Passed students are referred to as Graduates
- How WhatsApp makes your life easier
- How good is vitamin water lip balm
- Which software takes over the production planning
- Are Indians rude in public
- Who is America's Favorite Violinist
- What can we learn from Christianity
- Do you like Ezekielbrot
- What is a career as a computer engineer like
- How was your experience in the intensive care unit
- How poisonous are scorpion spiders
- What is the largest US battleship
- How can COBIT benefit an organization
- What habit has made you powerful
- Why does my chest hurt
- What is the purpose of co-branding
- Start a question with a preposition
- What does the best life mean
- An adjustment disorder is a mental illness