Who would win Batman against Martian Manhunter?
Green DC hero in the Justice League epilogue: Martian Manhunter could have finished the Snyder cut in 5 minutes
The roughly 20-minute epilogue of Zack Snyder's Justice League kills DC fans almost every minute with new information. The nightmare scene, for example, which paints a dark picture of the future and also brings back the Joker from Suicide Squad, is quite oppressive.
One of the scenes in the Justice League epilogue also features a new DC hero in all its glory. The Martian Manhunter pays Bruce Wayne a brief visit and thanks him for teaming up the Justice League. In addition, he offers his help for a coming war.
We'll explain them to you Background to the figure from the comics and how Martian Manhunter hid right before our eyes in Zack Snyder's DC movie universe.
The Martian Manhunter is almost as powerful as Superman
In the DC Comics, Martian Manhunter is a superhero from Mars named J'onn J'onnz who accidentally comes to Earth through experimental teleportation technology. Here he works disguised as a person under the name of John Jones as a private detective and fights crime. Later he becomes one Founding member of the Justice League.
Also check out our video review of Zack Snyder's Justice League!
As a DC superhero, Martian belongs to Manhunter one of the most powerful beings in the universe. His strengths include metamorphosis, with which he can also fly, heat vision or laser eyes, regenerative powers and telephatic skills such as mind control. He also speaks different languages and has excellent hand-to-hand combat and detective skills thanks to his human camouflage.
In a nutshell: Martian Manhunter doesn't even have to hide from Superman's power. In discussions among DC fans about which of the two would win the fight against each other, there is no clear answer.
Of course, that makes us wonder. Why does the DC hero appear in full glory so late in Zack Snyder's Justice League? When faced with the Steppenwolf threat, why didn't he interfere in the fight much earlier before Superman's revival?
Probably so that Zack Snyder's Justice League doesn't already ended after five minutes instead of four hours would have been...
Martian Manhunter was partially camouflaged and hidden from our eyes in the DCEU
In Man of Steel and Batman v Superman, Zack Snyder has already slowly prepared the unveiling of the green DC hero. Behind the figure is hidden General Calvin Swanwick hide, played by Harry Lennix.
Martian Manhunter also has Manhunter in the Snyder cut of Justice League a little appearance before the epilogue. In a touching scene in the film, the grieving Lois Lane is visited by Clark's mother Martha.
After the emotional conversation it turns out that Martha is actually Martian Manhunter in disguise was. His encouraging words should later motivate Lois to appease Superman, who had risen from the dead and turned angry for a short time.
Podcast for DC fans: How good is Justice League's Snyder cut?
The Justice League shines in a new guise in the so-called Snyder Cut. For years fans tried to get the original cut of the DC blockbuster by Zack Snyder. Zack Snyder's Justice League is now streaming in Germany.
At this point you will find external content that complements the article. You can display it and hide it again with one click.
In this episode of Stream Flurry, Patrick, Jenny and Matthias answer the question whether the 4-hour film is worthwhile. How many changes are there, what about the strange image format and does the controversial epilogue enrich the superhero film? You can find out all this and more in the podcast.
* This link to Sky is an affiliate link. By taking out a subscription via this link, you support Moviepilot. This has no effect on the price.
- How bad are the winters in Minneapolis
- Ducks usually have grudges
- Why did Hitler have Jewish soldiers?
- Does anyone have problems raising stepchildren?
- Why is India so kind to Israel
- What screams I'm a Lionel Messi fan
- Which fiction book changed your life?
- Was Elliot Rodger a schizophrenic
- What are harmful fruits that are harmful to health
- What is the production cost
- What is the Zoya Factor Movie Review
- Seattle is dangerous
- There are Talladega races every night
- Why didn't Canada or Russia annex Alaska?
- How many toilet cubicles are required
- How could AMD overcome NVIDIA
- What are defibrillators
- Why check your calls
- Like VLSI in ISM IIT Dhanbad
- What happened to my search traffic
- What is jarvis
- Would you like to withhold additional taxes?
- What does absence mean in this paragraph
- What are some very overpriced necessities
- How does paralanguage affect communication
- How acupuncture induces labor
- Why didn't Apple start playing games
- Is it possible to taste words
- Do the names of Ikeas products mean something
- Which batsman fought against 20 in T20
- Cisco is an outdated infrastructure
- Are Samsung phones better than Sony phones
- Is Germany a good place to live?