Would you consider Donald Trump to be humble
Trump is legally defending himself against access to his tax files
The Democrats, who have had a majority in the House of Representatives since the beginning of the year, want to force Donald Trump to publish his tax documents. The President does not want to accept that. His lawyers filed a lawsuit against it. According to the information, Donald Trump is suing as a private person, not as President.
The Chairman of the Audit Committee in the House of Representatives, Democrat Elijah Cummings, had requested financial records from a company with which Trump and his companies had worked for many years in accounting in connection with Trump's request for disclosure of tax documents. Cummings exhibited a so-called Subpoena with which he can force the company "Mazars USA" to hand it over under threat of punishment.
Trump's lawyers argue that this move is inadmissible. They accused the Democrats of waging a political war against their client. Instead of working with the president, they were "obsessed" with finding something that could harm him, the complaint said.
Trump let the deadline to the tax authorities pass
The Democrats also wanted to enforce the release of tax documents through the US tax authority, the IRS, which is subordinate to the US Treasury Department. In early April, the Democratic chairman of the House of Representatives' tax law committee, Richard Neal, officially requested the handover of Trump's personal and business documents from the past six years. According to his letter to the tax authority, Neal wants to clarify to what extent the authority examined the President's decisions and how strictly they proceeded. Neal gave April 10th as the deadline for the publication. Trump let the deadline pass.
Trump's opponents suspect fraud
In the 2016 election campaign, Trump was heavily criticized for breaking a longstanding tradition of presidential candidates and not making his tax records public. Previous applicants did this so that the public could get an idea of their economic situation and any financial dependencies. Applicants are not legally obliged to make their tax documents public.
To justify his refusal, Trump said several times that his tax returns were very complicated and that people did not understand them. His opponents speculate against it that Trump might have a lot to hide.
qu / hf (dpa, rtr)
- When are IIFT results declared?
- Is China happy with Russia?
- Why is ASP NET so awful
- Why has Venezuela not yet established itself
- Why did Disney shut down Touchstone Pictures
- What is GST Certification Course 1
- How do ridges form in oceans
- Is the Safavid Empire underestimated?
- How effective is fat loss with ion magnum
- What is fork vfork and exec
- Did the Egyptians have a main crop
- How should I download Cloudvideo TV videos
- What is divergence in math
- What is Ghana like for expats?
- Is Viagra good or bad
- Anushka Sharma looks hot in a bikini
- What do you experience in a temple
- What are metamonads in microbiology
- Can machine learning algorithms reinforce stereotypes
- How great is the force
- Can I buy a cloned iPhone 7?
- Why don't we use solar cells more?
- Why do sociopaths marry
- Work with over-the-counter cough suppressants
- Christophe Lemaitre is the last white sprinter
- Can you give feedback on my poem
- What was the biggest duel in WH40K
- How do I learn genetic algorithms
- What was socialism before Marx
- How fast your wounds heal
- What is a what-if question
- How was your experience with an Angola visa interview