How do I keep alcoholics anonymous
The Alcoholics Anonymous community in Dortmund has now been in existence for 50 years. Started as a small group in the city center, we now meet regularly - also in several suburban groups. The sole purpose of our meetings is mutual support in the community, exchange of experiences and help for suffering alcoholics in overcoming their illness - true to the guiding principles of "unity, recovery, service".
It is not necessary to register in advance, and there are no membership lists, membership fees or other liabilities, because our association is financed through its own donations. The only requirement is the desire to stop drinking. Our main purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to sober up.
We hope that many more alcoholics will join. Just visit one of our regular meetings.
Tel .: 0231 19295
aa-dortmund (at) anonyme-alcoholic (dot) de
Meetings in the contact point
Monday - Friday: 8:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Saturday: 6 p.m. - 7.30 p.m.
Sunday: 10.30 a.m. - 12 noon and 8 p.m. - 9.30 p.m.
Monday 8 p.m.
Thursday 8 p.m.
Evg. Parish hall
Wellinghofer Str. 21
Wednesday 7.30 p.m.
- First degree burns can cause blisters
- How does exercise affect women's hormones?
- Pandora polls are global
- Indigo children are aliens
- Computer science is easy for girls
- Are turbulence in an airplane safe?
- What would cause neon yellow snot?
- Who is your favorite gospel group
- What are the application deadlines for CEED 2017
- Is IBM's cognitive computing overwhelmed
- Who owns Lidl
- Why did Julian Assange create Wikileaks
- How to develop a vegetable garden
- Where can I get NCERT books
- Where does the smell go
- How do you send a fish
- How difficult is data analysis for testers
- Is Saturn a noxious planet?
- Cats and raccoons can mate
- What are the rules of binomial distribution
- Are all professional athletes rich
- How do I identify God
- How much is 300
- How is determinism compatible with free will