What is GST Certification Course 1
The accuracy level (GST) is the specification of the quality of flat point coordinates of the real estate cadastre.
The GST value describes the greatest expected contradiction between a measured distance and a distance calculated from coordinates from a (newly determined) point to the respective reference points of the coordinate reference system (CRS). The GST is dependent on the positional accuracy 1 of the connection points relevant for the determination and the accuracy of the surveying method. 2
|2000||SL ≤ 0.02 m; ZS = 0.04 m|
|2100||SL ≤ 0.03 m; ZS = 0.06 m|
|2200||SL ≤ 0.06 m; ZS = 0.10 m|
|2300||SL ≤ 0.10 m; ZS = 0.20 m|
|3000||SL ≤ 0.30 m; ZS = 0.60 m|
|3100||SL ≤ 0.60 m; ZS = 1.20 m|
|3200||SL ≤ 1.00 m; ZS = 2.00 m|
|3300||SL ≤ 5.00 m; ZS = 10.00 m|
|5000||SL ≤ 5.00 m; ZS = 10.00 m|
|not used||not to be specified according to the sources / not examined|
|SL = standard deviation position, corresponds to the maximum expected deviation with a statistical probability of 68.3%|
|ZS = permissible route deviation|
With the exception of the GST 2000, the accuracy level does not make any statements regarding the accuracy of adjacent border or building points to one another. This accuracy will regularly be higher, depending on the measured values of the underlying property surveys.
The GST 5000 was awarded as a lump sum for all point coordinates that were determined by digitizing the analog property maps. The accuracy of these points was not examined, so that no reliable statement can be made about the accuracy of these points.
The reference points of the official coordinate reference system ETRS89_UTM32 are the geodetic basic network points (GGP) as well as the higher-level fixed position points (ÜFP) and SAPOS® reference station points (RSP) derived from them.
1 corresponds to the relative or internal position accuracy according to ISO 19 113
2 cf. ALKIS-OK RP, section 4, page 6; Directive No. 2.3
- Eats too many walnuts badly
- Is it bad that I like sex?
- Why are people around the world different
- Who created the 5 second rule
- Which is an infinite loop
- What are some good examples of BHAGs
- What are some good thief strategies
- Why are you so puzzling
- Has a sound effect on water
- Who can smoke weed in the US
- How do I use IFTTT with Alexa
- Mind reading sees what you think
- Sealing of granite slabs is required
- What is super class in java
- What prevents gangs
- Why is heating easier than cooling?
- Is the sentence overrated according to your dreams
- Hard drugs are safe to use
- What do you call a warm bourbon
- How is an SQL injection carried out
- Is Korea the new Japan
- How much does a waitress make in NYC
- What is the English word for aatma
- What are the lowest carbohydrate nuts