How complicated is cardiology
Services at a glance
The specialists in the cardiology-angiology department, Dr. med. Göller and
Dr. med. Jocham, both have over 25 years of cardiological experience.
The range of services essentially comprises:
- Cardiac catheter examinations with balloon dilation / stent implantation
- Pacemaker and defibrillator outpatient department
- Clarification of shortness of breath and chest pain
- Follow-up care after heart surgery, heart attack
- Cardiac arrhythmias
- Heart failure
- Vascular diseases (thrombosis, aneurysm, circulatory disorders)
- Causes of stroke
- Cardiovascular check-up
- Internal sports medicine
- State-of-the-art ultrasound technology
Close cooperation with the partners of the other specialist areas of the internal specialist center.
Highly technical - this is how a cardiologist has to work today. On the one hand, because cardiologists mostly do their own diagnostics. Our cardiology technology is therefore extensive. On the other hand, because cardiological therapies go far beyond prescribing medication. Just think of sophisticated interventions on the coronary arteries or implantable defibrillators.
However, technology is only the tool of the trade when making a diagnosis. The qualification and experience of the cardiologist is still decisive in assessing the overall picture. It becomes very human again, some say holistically.
Our guiding principle is therefore:
"Warm and competent"
During the treatment, the long-term training as a specialist and the medical expertise of the cardiologist are again crucial in order to provide the patient with optimal care. The high-tech world often comes into play here - always based on what the cardiologist considers appropriate for his patient. If there are complicated interventions on the heart, the cardiologist and heart surgeon are challenged to find the best solution.
- You can patent your own DNA
- Should I end this relationship?
- Which functions are gained with followers
- What is my UHID number 1
- Why does ice stick on your finger
- Are desserts unhealthy
- Has Silicon Valley reached its peak
- What are the three macroeconomic goals of governments
- Can diabetics eat taiyaki?
- Can I create a Windows installation disk?
- What does it mean when scientists disagree?
- Anonymous players actually work
- Have you ever missed school on vacation?
- What is French-Canadian slang
- Is the zombie doomsday clock fake?
- Why was this universe created
- Is Yahoo a good search engine
- Can I do ethical hacking before BCA?
- What is the most lyrical Eminem song
- Who is Sister Nivedita
- What does the term retrofit mean?
- Why was Elizabethan theater so important
- What are the main functions of chromosomes
- How can I treat Moepsen's seizures