Is it necessary to learn Boost for mastering C.
Minds Mastering Machines Online takes place on Tuesday
Tomorrow, Tuesday, the Minds Mastering Machines Online will take place. The virtual conference is aimed at IT professionals who are familiar with the basic concepts of machine learning and now want to take the second step into practical use.
The way to practical use
Minds Mastering Machines Online takes the participants on one day on a journey of six lectures on essential aspects for the use of machine learning in companies. In the morning, they will receive expert tips on using Jupyter notebooks and learn how boosting can efficiently combine several models. Finally, they get to know artificial neural networks in interaction with TensorFlow and Keras.
In the afternoon, the program offers answers to the question of how the quality of ML models can be assessed and gives an insight into the path from framework to productive use with open source tools. A practical lecture on natural language processing for analyzing texts rounds off the day.
Tickets to the conference are available at a net price of 199 euros. Those who book Minds Mastering Machines in Heidelberg, which has been postponed to November, will receive the ticket price for the online event offset against the conference price. The newsletter is recommended for regular information on Minds Mastering Machines and M3 Online, and those interested can follow the organizers on Twitter. The hashtag for the premiere of the online format is # m3 online.
Minds Mastering Machines Online is the organizer heise developer, iX and dpunkt.verlag. (rme)Comment on the post
Mondays and Thursdays - everything from heise Developer
You can find detailed information on the dispatch procedure and your cancellation options in our data protection declaration.
- What is Friday in Islam
- What are the techniques to learn economics
- Was fire invented or discovered?
- The difference between knowledge and wisdom 2
- What is the difference between cosmos and space
- What is the Rajput Caste
- What unique theory do you have
- What is your rating of Royal Sundaram
- How transcription factors control transcription in eukaryotes
- What is the speed of the geostationary satellite
- What is the best form of inclusion
- How is the Epson L565 printer
- What does Inquilab Zindabad
- What was the first punk record anyway?
- Eats an anaconda snake every day
- How do you separate mixtures
- How does society affect mental disorders
- Why does Obama advocate revenge
- How old do koi live
- How do I turn off Discover Google
- Which sports bring an adrenaline rush
- What is filtered or filter coffee
- How can I use onion juice overnight
- How are hieroglyphs like cuneiform writing