How does Dropbox recognize Android phones
Samsung phones crammed with Dropbox data
My Samsung smartphone is filling itself with data: I can find a complete copy of my Dropbox data in the DocumentSync directory. If I delete files there, they also disappear from my Dropbox. How do I turn this off? I can't find anything about this in the Dropbox settings.
This is an extension of the Dropbox app that can only be found on Samsung smartphones and therefore cannot be switched off in the normal Dropbox account settings.
Go to the settings and look for the point Cloud; on some Samsung it can be found under the Accounts tab at the bottom, on others under General. There you will find documents as the last point. Tap it and switch off document synchronization in the title bar at the top. Then delete the DocumentSync directory with a file manager (for example Samsung's "My Documents") - the Samsung service only deletes the data when it is switched off, but leaves the entire empty directory tree behind.
This synchronization is switched off by default, but you can activate it accidentally, as the description does not indicate that switching it on will download the entire Dropbox content. We are not aware of any way of restricting this to a specific subdirectory of the Dropbox or of relocating the DocumentSync directory from the internal device memory to the SD card. (yow)
- What are the disadvantages of Oracle databases
- How to say bubble in Greek
- Do sphingolipids have a glycerine backbone
- Was fire invented or discovered?
- We live in a multiverse
- How can I remove blackheads without scars
- What are some meeting places in Kochi
- Why did Apple launch iOS 8
- What do you mean by pressure 1
- Who was the greatest god
- Did God create a boy or a girl first?
- What are some natural remedies for tinnitus
- What is barasil
- What makes Costco pork belly likable
- Feel guilty about spending money
- Why did Allah introduce the Halala rule?
- What are the types of isomers
- How can the Amazon brakes be stopped?
- 4410 is a good rank in CUSAT
- Sugar supports muscle regeneration
- How late should I stay up to study?
- Can meditation help in ending the addiction
- Who are the best augmented reality designers
- There are different types of sweat