Can you be bored
Translation of "dich bored" in English
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
Only you can bore youAs the world goes down
Only you could be bored with the end of the world upon us.
Believe me you would bore you.
And if I wanted to talk to you about the old days, I would bore you and you would have nothing more to say to me.
And if I talked about the old times you'd get bored and you'll have nothing more to say.
You would bore you.
At some point it will bore you.
It would bore you, Darling.
Unless you think it could bore you.
If I told you, I'd have to kill you because you bore you would.
If I told you that, I would have to kill you, because you would be bored to tears.
You would bore you.
You would bore youif you knew everything
I still have something to do nearby bore you would.
I have some business nearby that would bore you.
This talk about money has to be bore you.
The life of a rich manager is very busy ... but why should I bore you?
Well, a wealthy executive's life is a busy one but why should I. bore you with that?
You will bore youto age
The areas are as diverse as they can be; There are simple digital clocks to high-end choronographs and multi-functions; made of stainless steel, ceramic and titanium! It's a diverse and eclectic line that never bore you become.
The ranges are as varied as they can get; there are plain digital watches to high-end choronographs and multifunctions; from stainless steel to ceramics and titanium! It's a diverse and eclectic line that shall never bore you.
On another occasion, a certain woman from the crowd, raising her voice, said to him: Blessed is the womb that that bore you, and the paps that gave you suck.
On another occasion, a certain woman from the crowd, lifting up her voice, said to him: Blessed is the womb that bore thee, and the paps that gave thee suck.
Talk to any woman as if you love her and to any man as if he would bore you.
Talk to every woman as if you loved her, and to every man as if he bored you.
Bore you but not your mommies, right?
Content May Be Inappropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 32. Exact: 32. Elapsed time: 53 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- Is there a limit to our universe
- What does it take to become a psychiatrist
- What does DPT stand for
- Can you learn too quickly
- Which fruit can effectively cure depression
- Is a cheeseburger still a hamburger
- How can I become like Neil Patel
- Are bungalows a good investment
- Biomedical engineering is a good program
- Greece is very hot in summer
- Is sleep the most amazing thing
- How many people actually have gender dysphoria
- Are there any real cures for colic
- Why are Facebook's targeted ads so bad
- What is a regular number in math
- What is the full form of LTD
- Wong was deleted in Avengers Infinity War
- How old is the color blue
- What makes perfectionists so imperfect
- How poisonous are scorpion spiders
- Is it effective to make quick decisions?
- Is the traffic market legal? Why
- The Odia language is slowly dying
- What are the advantages of Voss water