How was PUBG Mobile made
Apple locks Fortnite on iOS - Epic boss praises competitive game passively-aggressively
In a passive-aggressive tweet, the boss of Epic, the company behind Fortnite, praised the competitive game PUBG Mobile. Behind this is probably another cheeky swipe at Apple, which is still in dispute with Epic over the distribution of Fortnite on iOS.
What was said Tim Sweeney is the CEO of Epic Games, the company behind Fortnite. Games like PUBG are therefore competitors. However, Sweeney recently wrote on Twitter:
"While we wait for Fortnite to be liberated on iOS and Mac, here you have another great battle royale game featuring Unreal Engine!"Tim Sweeney
In the appendix there was actually a link to PUBG Mobile in the AppStore of iOS. But why does the boss behind Fortnite advertise a competitive game that is not nearly as successful as Fortnite, but still attracts a lot of users to the mobile devices?
Epic's unreal engine is essential for many games
This is what PUBG Mobile has to do with Epic: The reason for the CEO's praise in a passive-aggressive tone is probably that PUBG - like many other games - was developed with the Unreal engine. This engine in turn comes from Epic and there are regular updates and adjustments that are made to the engine.
Apple, in turn, threatened at the beginning of the Fortnite iOS crisis to withdraw Epic access to the developer tool on iOS. Sweeney probably wants to denounce with his tweet that this would damage not only Fortnite, but all games with the Unreal engine.
Because without developer tools, the support of the engine and the games based on it would probably be difficult and numerous studios would get in a lot of trouble.
Apple has certainly known that for a long time, but Sweeney continues to fuel the currently raging PR battle against Apple with his tweet. There, Epic causes a sensation almost every week, most recently when a skin was still secretly brought to the iOS Fortnite as the last update, which literally "kidnapped" the boss of Apple.
Fortnite consists of two games, the free Battle Royale and the original game "Save the World", which is still paid for. In Battle Royale mode you will ...
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is an online multiplayer shooter that focuses entirely on the "Battle Royale" game mode. The eponymous "PlayerUnknow ...
- What are the characteristics of the Eiffel Towers
- Mitosis is somatic cell division
- What is a communication skill to increase
- Why are trains and trams so expensive?
- What is the smarter contract management software
- Honda Hornet 160R is a great option
- Which CMS have a good uptime
- Who would win Antman or Black Panther?
- Where can I learn Selenium WebDriver online
- Remove carpet installers baseboards
- How do you become a gold miner?
- Is it possible to hack WhatsApp messages?
- Who is the Best Internet Marketing Consultant
- Who still believes in the supply-side economy?
- What do you mean by spaces
- Why is the lethal injection considered inhuman?
- Why toilet paper in other houses
- Do phytoscientific double stem cells work?
- How can I get KPO projects
- What are the development plans for Varanasi
- Are apples healthy
- What is math induction
- What is 1 x x 1
- Why are there no Olympic Games in India?