Which octave is considered the middle octave
There are only 7 different root names available for naming the notes. The eighth note of the scale again corresponds to the first in a higher register. We call this eighth tone "octave" (lat. Octavus = the eighth)
The sequence of the seven root tones is repeated in the different pitches. For example, on a piano we can find the note “C” in 7 or 8 different registers. (Depending on the range of the instrument.)
In order to distinguish between the different pitches and to clearly name the tones, the positions are divided into octave spaces. The type of designation takes some getting used to. Starting with the middle c, lowercase letters are denoted in more detail with dashes:
- Immersed octave: c‘-h ‘
- double-dashed octave: c "-h"
- Three-stroke octave: c “‘ - h “‘ etc.
In the lower layers, upper and lower case letters are used that differ from this system:
- Small octave: c-h
- Major octave: C-H
Capital letters with a subscript are used below this.
- Contra-octave: C.1-H1
- Subcontra octave: C.2-H2
As can be clearly seen, the low range of the treble clef overlaps with the high range of the bass clef. Of course, you could also write lower notes in the treble clef. However, the many guide lines impair the legibility.
c´ is noted in the treble clef on the first auxiliary line below the staff. The same c´ (same key) is in the bass clef on the first auxiliary line above the system.
< Die NotenschlüsselNoten erkennen – Lernhilfen >
- Can covert narcissists feel depressed
- What does samgyupsal mean
- Feed fish on coral reefs
- How are the internships at NIT Surats this year
- How do I write an MLA quote
- How can we control our brain
- What happens during an autism assessment
- What prevents people from adopting a pet
- Did you know Hillary Clinton personally?
- Gary Vaynerchuk is a scam
- What are the psychosomatic disorders of man
- Animals and marine animals are bored
- Can and do Yelp reviewers get sued
- Has your ex changed
- How should I update the software technology
- What is the best automated mastering service
- What is leftover structures in snakes
- How to say should in Spanish
- How important is DEX for business applications
- Is the Palmer report valid?
- When do you register for CLAT exams?
- Is knitting a waste of my time
- Why does Google trust UGC links
- What situation is chess check in life
- What does a relationship mean for life
- How to Convert CDA to MP3
- Should I get technical in my SOP
- Can energy alone create gravitational attraction
- Do we really understand DNA
- What are the principles of functional medicine
- Helps heat with plantar fasciitis
- What's the latest about bitcoins
- How do I decline a promotion?
- Sells Wish com gift cards