Defined water pollution
Water footprint and water pollution
How much water do we need?
you think 130 liters per day? That is the amount of water that runs out of the tap or the connections for washing machines, dishwashers, etc. in our households.
But what about the water that is used to manufacture all of our consumer goods and foods? If you take that into account, we need Austrians around 4,000 liters of water per person per day. That is ours Water footprint.
The water footprint of a person, community, or company is defined as that Total volume of fresh water used to produce the goods and services, that are produced by the individual or community, or by the company. The water consumption is measured based on the volume of water consumed (evaporated) and / or polluted per unit of time.
A water footprint can be for any well-defined group of consumers (e.g., an individual, family, village, city, province, state, or nation) or producers (e.g., a public organization, a private company or an economic sector).
The following link and videos explain this concept.
Wikipedia water footprint
What's your water footprint? WWF video
Water Education TV: Your Water Footprint
Much more information (English and partly also in German) about the concept can be found on the homepage of WaterFootPrint-Network - a worldwide network of scientists: waterfootprint.org
Invisible water - buy smart: Lesson module on the subject of water footprint for geography or biology lessons.
- How do I download Minecraft Earth
- Are courses on Internshala good
- Does Naruto have the ability to fly?
- How big is the LHC
- Which traditional publishers accept unwanted contributions internationally?
- What can I substitute for mango
- What are the different types of occultists
- How are hanging and strangulation injuries treated
- Are there hedge funds for cryptocurrencies?
- What are the lead-acid battery components
- Everyone gets an audience on Quora
- What are the best space simulation games
- What are examples of responsibilities
- Climbing cucumber plants
- People with ASPD isolate themselves
- What is your toilet app
- How do we justify our values
- Java is slower than SQL
- Can dogs kill snakes?
- How can I create a subdomain
- SRM Aerospace is worth it
- Should you be wearing a mug while wrestling
- Which company offers blockchain software development services
- Does Slim Now really work