How can I help Julian Assange
Protect the right to freedom of expression!
The US authorities must drop all charges against Julian Assange that relate to his work with Wikileaks. The US has persecuted Assange relentlessly for years - this is an attack on the right to freedom of expression!
On January 4, 2021, a London court rejected the US extradition request. But the US continues to demand his extradition and will challenge the verdict. Julian Assange remains in jail and in danger. The US is persecuting him for publishing documents on his Wikileaks platform. These may depict war crimes committed by the U.S. military.
The current allegations against Assange relate exclusively to the publication of disclosed documents as part of his work with Wikileaks - activities that should not be criminalized per se!
In the US, Assange could face torture
Amnesty International firmly rejects the extradition - and any other form of transfer - of Julian Assange to the United States. Because there is a risk that Assange's human rights will be seriously violated - he is threatened, among other things. Torture and other ill-treatment such as prolonged solitary confinement.
Assange was the target of a negative public campaign by US officials at the highest level. This undermined his right to be presumed innocent. He could face an unfair trial.
Julian Assange's publication of internal US government documents on Wikileaks must not be punished. This is investigative journalism. Prosecution of Julian Assange could deter other journalists from exercising their right to freedom of expression.
Let us now demand together: All charges on which the US extradition request is based must be dropped in order to enable Julian Assange to be released without delay.
Now demand from the US Attorney General: Drop all charges on which the US extradition request is based in order to facilitate the immediate release of Julian Assange! The right to freedom of expression must be protected!
- The vibration is influenced by the force of gravity
- What do you think about solar energy
- What was the first punk record anyway?
- Why do you care about me?
- Occipital is an interesting startup
- How did prokaryotes evolve into eukaryotes
- Is there a Chinese equivalent of snopes
- How was carbon dioxide discovered
- Why does the specific viscosity have no unit
- What is the atomic structure of lead
- Why does matter have different states
- EMDR therapy is a form of hypnosis
- Why is debate important in government
- Arrogance is on the rise
- What is your rating of the founding institute
- How do you think about noise
- Is it legal to mine bitcoins?
- How does Jim Gaffigan treat his fans
- How do I fix a locked computer
- A great UX means more sales
- What is the number 1 travel destination
- What is Bitcoin Currency in Real Truth
- What does it mean to be elusive
- What is melting temperature