What is a good seafood restaurant in Cannes
The best affordable restaurants in Cannes
Cannes is famous for its film festival, designer shops and chic hotels. Traditionally not a budget destination, our guide will help you find the best restaurants without breaking the bank.L'Assiette Provencale
Eating in Cannes on a budget usually means avoiding most of the waterfront restaurants with one exception, L'Assiette Provencale. This restaurant has a menu for € 25, a bargain for a spot on the beach overlooking the harbor.
Address & phone9 Quai Saint-Pierre, 06400 Cannes, France
+ 33 4 93 38 52 14
opening hoursMon - Sun: 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. Tue - Sun: 7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
budget$$ Croisette Corner
The promenade is full of shopping and restaurants, but one of the cheapest is Croisette Corner, which is in a small amusement park called the Croisette Fun Zone. This is a small outdoor cafe where you can find traditional crepes, croque monsieur, croissants, hot dogs and salads. All dishes are served with french fries or french fries.
Address & phoneBoulevard de la Croisette Cannes, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, 06400, France
+33 4 93 38 42 30
Opening opening timesMon - Sun: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
budget$$ Lucullus Tavern
The Lucullus tavern specializes in Provencal aioli and Mediterranean fish. The best part about visiting this place is the free cannois tapas that come with your cocktail, including fried zucchini flowers, grilled red peppers, and flavorful meatballs. The tavern offers a rich lunch for € 10.50, from fish soup to grilled fish platters with delicious garlic mayonnaise. The restaurant gets a wide variety of customers and you will likely encounter local vendors or the owners, Coco and Henri une coupe de champagne find in one hand.
Address & phone4 Rue du Marché Forville, 06400 Cannes, France
+33 4 93 39 32 74
opening hoursTue - Sun: 5:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
budget$$ Le Factory Café
The Le Factory Café is located in the Galerie du Gray d'Albion, right on the Rue D'Antibes shopping street in the heart of Cannes. It's a social place for a quick bite or a lovely relaxed lunch. Patrons can enjoy classic yet tasty foods such as ham omelettes, chicken Caesar salads, wraps, pasta, lasagna, and burgers, served with french fries and coleslaw (described as "American Salad" on their website). Meals cost up to € 17 so it won't break the bank.
Address & phone17 Boulevard de la Croisette, 06400 Cannes, France
+33 4 93 68 82 47
opening hoursMon - Sun: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
This is a charming, cozy bistro with a friendly atmosphere, the authentic Italian panini is always served fresh and tasty. There is a large selection of panini and sharing platters, and the drinks are also very cheap, with a bellini or a glass of Sicilian red costing around € 7. There is an excellent selection of Italian wines and if you are looking for something simple but elegant this is a place to visit.
Federal-Panini | Courtesy of the federal government
Address & phone31 Rue Hoche, 06400 Cannes, France
+33 4 93 99 58 59
opening hoursMon - Sat: 8:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Located in the center of Cannes between two of the main shopping streets, this cafe / restaurant is also a wine bar that offers authentic home cooked dishes with an extensive wine list. Start with freshly cut meat and cheese as an appetizer and discover some of the restaurant's specialties such as truffle pasta and entrecôte. The staff are very courteous and you can change the composition of the dishes according to taste or dietary needs.
Address & phone6 Rue des Frères Casanova, 06400 Cannes, France
+33 4 93 99 93 94
opening hoursMon - Sat: 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. Sun: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Author: Violet Foster
Violet Foster is a 29 year old journalist. Bacon lover. Bad thinker. Internet practitioner. Beer Geek. Pop culture expert. TV evangelist.
- Why is an audit being carried out
- Multinational corporations do good for developing countries
- What is Bernie Sanders Climate Action Plan
- Which Ayurvedic agent can clonazepam replace?
- What is your favorite green cleaning product
- Can you decipher the word Arod?
- Why are some covalent molecules polar
- What are some good songs to download
- How long does an awakening normally take?
- High-ranking people are harder to flatter
- Technically, a Bundt cake is a donut
- Deer eat pomegranate leaves or fruits
- Why almost all foreigners talk about India
- Which is the biggest TEDx event
- How to make homemade pasta easily
- How long before North Korea implodes
- Why didn't Arsenal sign Fabregas last summer
- How can Quora be made better
- What is Harga Steislim di Apotik
- Are OCA and OCAJP the same exams
- What are kosher clothes
- What does a high platelet count mean
- Why do I attract married men
- We should turn our attention to fraudsters
- Why is capitalization important for URL shorteners
- How are proteins made from DNA
- If Quora loses its quality 1
- Why do people take the NUnit test
- Was the Spyro remaster worth picking up
- Which training is the best subject Why
- YouTube is saturated for a fresh start
- Why do some dogs have their ears cut off?