What are the prefixes of pressure
The Pascal is a derived SI unit of pressure and stress in materials testing. It was named after Blaise Pascal. It is defined as
- 1 Pa = 1 kg / (m · s²) = 1 N / m².
One pascal is the pressure that a force of one newton exerts on an area of one square meter.
The air pressure is usually given in hectopascal (hPa) because on the one hand the SI-compliant unit Pascal can be used and on the other hand you have a numerical value that corresponds to the usual millibars (mbar).
In research, especially in vacuum technology, the millibar is often used as a unit. Instead of switching to Pascal, the complete abandonment of Torr is an issue.
The unit decapascal (daPa) is often used in ventilation technology, whereby one decapascal corresponds to 0.1 mbar.
- 100 Pa = 10 daPa = 1 hPa = 1 mbar
- 100,000 Pa = 0.1 MPa = 1 bar = 1000 mbar
- 1,000,000 Pa = 1 MPa = 10 bar = 1 N / mm²
The mean air pressure of the atmosphere at sea level and standard pressure or normal pressure is 101 325 Pascal = 1013.25 hPa or 101.325 kPa.
Conversion of pressure units
|Pascal||bar||technical atmosphere||physical atmosphere||Torr||Pounds per square inch|
|≡ 1 N / m²||≡ 1 Mdyn / cm²||≡ 1 kp / cm²||≡ pSTP||≡ 1 mmEd||≡ 1 lbf / in.²|
|1 Pa||1||1,0000 · 10−5||1,0197 · 10−5||9,8692 · 10−6||7,5006 · 10−3||1,4504 · 10−4|
|1 bar||1,0000 · 105||1||1,0197 · 100||9,8692 · 10−1||7,5006 · 102||1,4504 · 101|
|1 at||9,8067 · 104||9,8067 · 10−1||1||9,6784 · 10−1||7,3556 · 102||1,4223 · 101|
|1 atm||1,0133 · 105||1,0133 · 100||1,0332 · 100||1||7,6000 · 102||1,4696 · 101|
|1 torr||1,3332 · 102||1,3332 · 10−3||1,3595 · 10−3||1,3158 · 10−3||1||1,9328 · 10−2|
|1 psi||6,8948 · 103||6,8948 · 10−2||7,0307 · 10−2||6,8046 · 10−2||5,1715 · 101||1|
Exponential representation rounded to four places.
Category: SI unit
- What is the salary for a Moodle developer
- Sugar supports muscle regeneration
- What's good to eat with turkey chili
- How does IB compare to AP
- Like something has zero calories
- Are inert gases metals or non-metals
- The word misogyny should be banned
- Who is Karan Dharamsi in digital marketing
- No suitable distribution was found for troubleshooting dateutil
- How is Delhi in winter
- Let us consider cave paintings as writing
- Why is the IES exam so popular
- Who recognizes the Sabbath
- How do mice survive Waldbraende?
- Why shouldn't I go to Delhi
- What experiments are carried out in the social sciences
- What is the most popular opinion
- How much power do motion sensors consume
- Why are there American banks in Mexico
- How is centrifugation used in industry
- What is the optical activity of the amino acids
- Why is Ariel a popular Disney mermaid
- Cheap country to study abroad
- What is your WhatsApp profile screenshot
- Why Do Some Real Estate Agents Fail
- What is the worst parenting strategy
- How do you think about noise
- How is the food at Chandigarh University
- It is always bad to crave attention
- Can you give feedback on my poem
- Most narcissists are fine
- Why does the dog fight badly
- What are the chances for ECE people