What schedule drug is alcohol
Birthdays, company parties, Mardi Gras, New Year's Eve - hardly any social occasion can do without alcoholic beverages. According to the German Central Office for Addiction Issues, every person in Germany - statistically speaking - consumes around 105 liters of beer every year, plus 5 liters of schnapps and 25 liters of wine and sparkling wine.  The total amount (135 liters) corresponds to a well-filled bathtub.
In a representative survey from 2015, 88% of 18 to 25 year olds had consumed alcohol in the previous year. Around a third drink alcohol regularly, i.e. at least once a week. In fact, regular alcohol consumption is most widespread among students compared to other population groups. 
Around every seventh young adult (14.5%) consumes so much alcohol that the recommended limit values for adults are exceeded. Accordingly, women should not consume more than 10-12 grams of pure alcohol per day (e.g. 0.1 liters of wine) and men not more than 20-24 grams of pure alcohol per day (e.g. 0.5 liters of beer). In addition, at least two alcohol-free days per week should be observed. , 
The consumption of alcohol is subject to some regulations (e.g. the Youth Protection Act), but on many occasions it is largely socially accepted. So is alcohol safe? When is consumption a concern?
- What are some good Scandinavian films
- How many Americans live in Japan
- Is my exercise routine too much
- Should KuCoin 2019 be used Why
- What is the name of a parallel resonance circuit
- How does the butterfly effect affect poverty?
- What is enterprise software patenting
- Are there government exams for BBA students
- How do meteors move
- What happens if an offer is delayed?
- What is the formula of benzene chloride
- BranchOut is a LinkedIn killer
- Why should I join social media
- How to grow petunia seeds
- What is malpractice insurance
- What types of zoonoses do frogs have
- What exactly is a DLC code
- Can we carry coconut on a flight?
- Is corned beef really Irish
- What are the requirements to learn selenium
- What is the chemical name of hemoglobin?
- Are textbooks enough for ICSE
- How did the Soviet Union make money
- Why is my LinkedIn photo blurry
- What is a diopter in underwater photography
- Are turbulence in an airplane safe?
- Is SAS an advantage
- What are some misogynistic scriptures
- What does the term puppet government mean
- How do EEPROM and EPROM differ
- What happens when expenses exceed income
- What is the JKCET 2019 cutoff
- How did the Nazis treat disabled people