What are the interesting activities in Bangalore
Here are our top 3 Bangalore attractions:
1. Lal Bagh Park
This park, in which there is also a botanical garden, is one of the most beautiful Banglato sights and is home to over 1600 species of plants. The park was created in 1740 by the then ruler Hyder Ali. The rose garden, which gave the park its name, is particularly worth seeing. Lal Bagh translates as “Red Garden”. In addition to this, there are also many other parks in Bangalore, which is why Bangalore is also known as the “garden city”. Besides Lal Bagh, Cubbon Park is also worth seeing.
2. MG Road - the modern face of India
Of all the cities in India, Bangalore is considered to be the most cosmopolitan: Those who want to experience this impressively should visit MG Road. The lively boulevard is one of the city's lifelines and represents modern, cosmopolitan India. Here you will find numerous restaurants, cafes and shops.
3. Palaces and forts
In the middle of the center of Bangalore is the Tudor-style Bangalore Palace, which is reminiscent of Windsor Castle with its battlements, fortress walls and watchtowers. Also worth seeing is the Tipu Sultan Palace, completed in 1791, the summer residence of the ruler Tipu Sultan - largely made of wood, the palace is an outstanding example of Indo-Islamic architecture. Don't miss the Bangalore Fortress, with its graceful Islamic-style gates and arches. There is also a small Ganesh temple within the walls.
More activities in Bangalore
Highlights of Bangalore
Explore the city's most famous landmarks. Visit the Bull Temple, Cubbon Park, the Vidhana Soudha government building, the City Palace, the modern IT center, the Vishwesharaiya Technology Museum, and Sultan Tipu's Summer Palace and Fortress. Marvel at the old state museum and the architecturally interesting ISKON temple.
Discover with us the most beautiful Bangalore highlights
If you'd like to discover all of Bangalore's highlights for yourself, contact our experts. We would be happy to make a non-binding and free offer for your India trip.
Our most beautiful trips to Bangalore
- Can plants recognize each other
- What is a moment only in India
- How can girls join OTA
- What does the emoticon OwO represent
- Can I vlog with a Canon 60D
- How do I buy a Tesla share
- How safe is Rajkot Gujarat for travelers
- Why is BTS preferred over Jimin Jungkook
- The difference between knowledge and wisdom 2
- How is the fee structure of IISER
- Is a 930 bad on the SAT
- What is an energy level graph
- What is the best alternative to DiscoverOrg
- Can Pakistan be an Asian tiger
- Which Nobel Prize winners have bad records?
- Why are child psychiatrists in demand?
- What is a NAND gate
- Fishing boat charters are affordable
- Could Thanos survive a black hole?
- Will Nokia achieve its fame again?
- Are statins safe 1
- What number is divisible by 260?
- Huawei is the only player in 5G
- Have you seen the Trump dossier