Was Darth Maul ever good
What was Darth Maul's maiden name?
As far as we know, Maul is Darth Maul's pre-Sith name. He was born a night brother and has brothers with similarly bad-sounding names: Savage Opress and Feral. Maul's last name can be referred to as "Opress" as this is his brother Savage's last name. On the other hand, Maul's mother, Talzin, doesn't seem to have a surname.
Not all Sith change their name when they change their title. There is at least one other example (albeit from legend) of a Sith who used his maiden name: Revan / Darth Revan. Most Sith change their names to hide their identity (which was especially important for Palpatine / Sidious, for example). Maul didn't have to change his name because he didn't have a public identity to be separated from his Sith identity (and he was noticeable enough with his tattoos he received as a boy).
Slacklord the Terrible
- What is Emotional Marketing
- Could you live outside of your species
- Sociopaths hate being touched
- 8675309 is a one hit wonder
- What are pressure groups
- How does the WHO assess public health
- What is conventional brick
- What happened to the old technology
- Who wrote thong songs
- Was Albert Einstein a mesomorph or endomorph
- Is machine learning a buzzword?
- What is the game view in Unity
- What is the cause of a headache
- How is Joel Spolsky's work week
- Psychopaths have low levels of dopamine
- What consequences does intelligence have for morality?
- How do you prevent self-inflammation
- How to use an FM transmitter
- Assisted suicide is moral
- Who would win Piccolo against SSB Goku?
- What is an interhydrocarbon solvent
- What is fundamental in c
- What are corporate database systems
- What is predictive modeling for insurance