Which car is better Freestyle or i20
Hyundai i20 Coupé test: classy and strong
If you want a two-door small car, but not a boring everyday product, the Hyundai i20 Coupé is hard to recommend. We recently had a lot of fun with the little Hyundai Coupé.
What distinguishes the Hyundai Coupé like so many of its two-door counterparts? A lively engine with high power reserves. In our i20 Coupé, the new engine, the blue 1.0 T-GDI with 120 PS at revolutions and 172 Nm torque from 1,500 to 4,000 rpm, ensured fast progress: the Hyundai small car rushes from 0 to 100 km / h in a brisk 10.2 seconds The easy-to-use and cleanly guided six-speed gearbox is a great help. In addition to the lush 190 things top, the intermediate sprint, which has been significantly shortened to 8.2 seconds, is just as pleasing, as is the one-liter three-cylinder, which is neatly attached to the gas. Biggest problem: The quiet and smooth-running turbo engine suggests significantly lower speeds than the speedometer indicates.
Save or drive with the Hyundai i20 Coupé test?
The switching recommendation is also displayed in the speedometer; Following it means getting closer to the NEDC consumption of 4.8 l / 100 km, which has been reduced by up to 12 percent compared to the predecessor 1.4-liter naturally aspirated engine; ignoring it increases driving pleasure significantly. The unmistakably comfort-oriented, but not unsporting chassis with pleasantly direct steering contributed to this in the Hyundai i20 Coupé test. The ample lateral support of the seats, which are coordinated with the exterior paintwork in Aqua Sparkling with central panels in Grayisch Blue, also fits into the picture. The so far untroubled impression of the Hyundai Coupé is rounded off by the immaculate workmanship and the handsome materials.
The new i20 Coupé pampers its occupants
In terms of equipment, we only missed the huge panoramic glass sunroof on the Hyundai i20 Coupé, which made the interior appear even larger and more inviting. Otherwise, in addition to safety features such as six airbags, cruise control system with limiter, rear parking aid, hill start aid, lane departure warning system and emergency brake signaling, the trendy equipment had numerous amenities ready that made staying in the i20 Coupé a pleasure. These included, for example, the heated leather steering wheel, the radio remote control for central locking, power windows at the front, the height-adjustable driver's seat and the steering column that can be adjusted in length and height.
What makes the Hyundai small car even more pleasant?
Despite all this, isn't there something missing in the Hyundai Coupé? Yes, namely the plus package for 800 euros. It replaces the air conditioning with an automatic air conditioning system and also includes LED daytime running lights, light and rain sensors, the front center armrest with storage compartment, electrically folding exterior mirrors and an automatically dimming interior mirror. The radio navigation system with Hyundai Lifetime Mapcare, TomTom Life Services, DAB + and a reversing camera, which the Hyundai dealers charge at 1,200 euros, kept us on the path of virtue. Not only because of the uncomplicated route guidance, but also because of the poor rear visibility, which is an extremely useful extra that we have come to appreciate very much.
The Hyundai Coupé was very enthusiastic
The Hyundai i20 Coupé price for the new 1.0 T-GDI starts in combination with the trend equipment at 17,950 euros; our test car came to 20,510 euros. And the summary of the Hyundai i20 Coupé test? An agile and well-made vehicle, ideally suited for all those who are a little more demanding but do not want an unnecessarily extravagant small car. And with 336 liters of storage space as well as the rear seats that can be folded down, the new i20 Coupe offers plenty of space, should you go crazy while shopping.
Pictures: © Arild Eichbaum
- What is Android's equivalent to UICollectionView
- Let us consider cave paintings as writing
- Who likes Roblox and why
- Can defeat Naruto Hashirama in his prime
- Does it snow in a country like Cameroon?
- Can an unemployed veteran own a business?
- Why do we need MATLAB
- Is Julian Assange mentally unstable
- How much does a waitress make in NYC
- What is the law of imperfection
- Which is the best school in Pitampura
- What is the KFC 10 chicken share
- Is Caroline Kennedy still alive
- Should the illiterate be excluded from the vote
- What is a black panther's predator
- What was Gucci's first product
- Are there newspapers on Christmas Day
- How did Netaji die
- How can I understand MATLAB code
- Why where did Ouija invented boards
- What are some important websites for biologists
- How can I research AIDS
- How many children should you adopt
- What is Franklin Delano Roosevelt's legacy
- Is oil massage tightens my skin
- Can I do a private MBA?
- What is double flexion
- How should Palestinian terrorism work
- Which is better FundsIndia or Groww
- Can you smoke on the space station
- What is a what-if question
- What drives people to alcoholism
- How often do you tan
- How is Naruto's rasenshuriken a forbidden jutsu