Works PayPal in Belarus
PayPal fees for international money transfers
Difficult to see through fee network
First of all, PayPal distinguishes between personal and business payments. Fees for private payments are generally borne by the beneficiary. Furthermore, between domestic and cross-border payments differentiated. Possible PayPal fees can be:
- Private Payment Fee
- Business Payment Fee
- PayPal PLUS fee
- Fixed fee
- Variable fee
- Domestic Payment Fee
- Cross border fee
- Merchant fee
- Exchange rate fee
- Micropayment Fee
- Bulk payment fee
- Document fee
Fixed fee & variable fees
The following fixed fees apply:
If no fixed fee is charged, variable fees apply.
Cost of sending cross-border payments
For cross-border payments with PayPal, play to determine costs
- the country of the recipient,
- the sender's country group and
- the type of payment (credit, bank account, credit card)
a role. An example:
Fees for receiving cross-border payments
When receiving international transfers via PayPal, the company also charges the cross-border fee in addition to the fee for domestic payments.
Exchange rate fee
As soon as there is a currency conversion for business payments, PayPal calculates the so-called exchange rate fee. It is 2.5% above the buying rate if the seller pays the costs. If the seller does not cover the costs, PayPal will charge the following exchange rate fees as a percentage of the purchase exchange rate:
On request, business customers can switch to fees for micropayments. For domestic payments, the fee is 10,00% plus fixed fee (see below). All other payments (including international transfers) cost 12,00% plus fixed fee (see below).
In addition, these costs apply to international money transfers:
Dealer fees are only granted upon separate application. A monthly transaction volume, a certain average size of the shopping cart and a complaint-free use of the PayPal account are prerequisites for this. For a monthly transaction volume between € 5,001.00 and € 12,500.00, the costs are 1.70% + fixed fee. From € 25,001.00 it is 1.5% + fixed fee.
Other possible fees
Without going into more detail about the individual fees, you should still know that these fees can also apply to international transfers with PayPal:
- Document fee (€ 12.00), e.g. B. when a receipt is requested or an order is rejected
- Fee for failed withdrawals from bank account or credit card
No official fee calculator
The company itself does not offer a fee calculator. Fee calculators available on the internet are developments of external service providers. The data can be incomplete and out of date.
PayPal account opening required
In order to process international money transfers with PayPal, the sender and recipient must have a valid PayPal account. Even if PayPal is available in many countries and 26 currencies are supported, not all international transfers can be carried out with this payment service provider.
Cell phone payments
Cell phone payments are personal payments made between 2 cell phones. The sender cannot decide who pays the PayPal fees. If the payment is accepted, all costs will be charged to the beneficiary.
As of December 2017. You will find the latest figures and a detailed list of fees here.
Free international transfer
- What are safe video converters to use
- What is groove
- Are Fortnite videos still profitable on YouTube?
- What is the best form of inclusion
- How come people hack WhatsApp
- What is the full form of malware
- Why did the Romans steal Greek culture?
- What Are Some Good K-Pop Bops
- What is your original poem about opportunities
- Dogs think of people as a family
- What costs can I claim?
- Why does your school offer JROTC
- Selsun Shampoo causes hair loss
- What is an ion equation
- Violates free VoLTE against net neutrality
- What made you sing
- Why is Facebook's search so sucks most of the time
- What does Aiwa mean in Japanese
- Ringo Starr is an atheist
- Which problem would 55,000 solve?
- Why is the Thames Barrier used
- Who is the center in EXO
- Why did Ello run away
- How does Quora make money today
- How do I write an MLA quote
- What is a motion sensor
- How can I download Oswal books
- How did Jackie Chan become so successful
- Why is someone abusing an opioid
- Spicy foods strengthen your immune system
- Which supplement is best for hair growth
- What does cancer remission mean
- Why is Miley Cyrus so hated
- What exactly is Bakkt