Blood pressure causes back pain
Why a tense neck increases blood pressure
In their work, the scientists analyzed the afterbrain of rats and mice and discovered that there are connections from there to a brain region called the nucleus tractus solitarii (NTS)? Both those that activate other nerve cells and those that can inhibit other nerves. This is how the connection between the neck muscles and blood pressure is found, the researchers explain, because the NTS had previously been associated with the regulation of breathing, blood pressure and heartbeat.
In the opinion of the scientists, regulating blood pressure via the neck muscles makes sense because the blood flow to the brain must always be kept constant regardless of the current posture. Since the muscles in the neck are stressed completely differently when lying down than when sitting or standing, they are particularly suitable for communicating changes in posture to the brain. Disturbances in this communication could, for example, be the cause of the dizziness that often occurs after getting up quickly. It could also explain many of the symptoms that are common after whiplash injuries.
- Why take up all the questions
- What is Computer Vision Syndrome
- Is GTX 1650 good for gaming
- Serious criminals can be spiritually awakened
- Think teaching is an art
- Why is the earth still unexplored?
- Are demons more dangerous than ghosts
- How do red and black trees work
- What should my wireless network mode be
- Is it possible to eat a brick
- Should teenagers watch Game of Thrones
- How can I avoid meeting idiots
- How can exports exceed GDP?
- What's new in change management
- Too much body hair is bad
- How not to feel lazy and sleepy
- Why is logic important in computer science
- Why do you care about me?
- How much does home leveling cost
- What does projector mean in rap songs
- How do you learn embedded software engineering
- Why are BE and MCA equivalent
- What stopped you from dating online
- Should I go to the Coding Bootcamp