Why do we derive uncertainty principles
How do Christians understand God's omniscience regarding the uncertainty principle? [closed]
We are limited by our perception. Have you heard the old math thought experiment about an existence where everything was confined to a two-dimensional plane, and if a sphere went through that plane it would be a circle that gets bigger and smaller for no apparent reason its change into the size?
If we keep this concept in mind and extrapolate a little further, it is not difficult to imagine God as a being able to measure and understand things that we, caught in our limited nature, do not measure and understand can.
We are also limited by our knowledge and vocabulary. The concept of infinity is not something to think about consistently, especially when we mix it with finite concepts without getting into bizarre contradictions. Ascribing infinite attributes to God and then trying to analyze him with finite logic is a futility exercise. For all i know can God the uncertainty principle maybe Not get around, but he knows enough about how the universe works that he doesn't need. Or maybe he understands a higher principle that we don't know about. In any case, there is no point in speculating about it. such a thing does not affect our salvation one way or another.
I understand omniscience and omnipotence to mean that God has all the knowledge and powers necessary to do his will and to carry out his plan, and that is sufficient to serve as the basis for my faith. The details of where exactly the limits are are irrelevant.
- What's your rating of StarCraft II
- Which investment theory is correct
- Can covert narcissists feel depressed
- How can I grow in mainframe technology
- How do you deal with your imposter syndrome
- How are screen resolutions determined
- Wikipedia is a good website
- Why should humanity continue to exist
- Did Darwin say that humans come from apes?
- Are printers with desktops out of date
- Why is the sun banned in Liverpool
- How does pollution affect our natural resources?
- How do the people behave in the 1st
- How to find podcasters to find agents
- What is the last part of the CPU
- Why is organic chemistry difficult to remember
- How can we facilitate the setting
- Management videos Operations Management
- When do we vote in North Carolina
- Why are cars blue
- Why is sex education needed
- Is kratom better than vicodin
- What single action makes you most angry?
- Farhan Akhtar is a good singer