Is ketamine an addictive substance?
Depending on the form and amount of ingestion, the effect of ketamine sets in at different speeds and levels of intensity. A dangerous unconsciousness can set in immediately with the effect, which lasts about a quarter of an hour. Hypothermia or dehydration of the eyes can be some of the dangerous consequences.
The substance can cause strong hallucinations. Users report a feeling of leaving their own body or of dying. In addition to this changed body experience, it can also lead to a loss of taste and smell. "Horror trips" with pronounced feelings of fear, panic attacks or visions of horror occur more frequently than with LSD or psychoactive mushrooms.
As an anesthetic, ketamine also relieves pain. Because of this, there is a risk of unnoticed bodily harm. Other physical effects include:
- Increase in blood pressure and heart rate
- Nausea and vomiting
- Signs of paralysis
If the dangerous drug is taken together with other substances that affect the respiratory center, such as heroin or alcohol, there is a risk of life-threatening respiratory paralysis.
Ketamine can cause psychological and possibly physical dependence.
When ketamine is consumed frequently, the effects on memory and cognition increase. People who had consumed ketamine for a long time suffered from memory impairment and neurological disorders. Ketamine is particularly dangerous for people with heart disease or high blood pressure. You should rather avoid consuming ketamine entirely.
- Where do I start coding
- Why are drum majors called drum majors
- What is a more extreme god complex
- What is the last part of the CPU
- How is stoneware different from ceramics?
- Why do employers steal employee pensions
- Why do some things wash us in the brain
- What if the government banned the wearing of clothes?
- What are some crazy coincidences
- How do I send mail in Australia
- What is Manhattan known for?
- What is fold in structural geology
- How long was the rental on Broadway?
- Is a software job stressful
- What are some sonnets
- What is a spark plug 3
- What all embedded software engineers should know
- Can i track my gmail account
- Is it wrong to be super friendly?
- Yoga strengthens the muscles
- Is it worth it to get a Spotify subscription
- Which car brand sells only in Europe?
- How can I learn Internet product management
- What is Dats Science
- Why is Priyanka Chopra called Piggy Chops
- What is the atomic structure of lead
- When was slang made?
- What is the best all-weather aircraft
- Patanjali products contain steroids
- What does it mean to train hard
- Does social class really affect language
- What if real love is unsuccessful
- Is scrubs worth watching