How to become an origami master
The Origami master is a green toad in Paper Mario: The Origami King.
History [edit | Edit source]
Paper Mario series Edit source]
Prehistory Edit source]
The origami master did a lot of tinkering for the upcoming origami festival, including an origami lock. Two characters should reside in this castle, which is why the origami master King Olly folded. A forbidden technique brought Olly to life. Since the origami master had written something on his body, Olly got angry because he took it as an insult. As a result, he locked the origami master in a wall of his house, folded his sister Olivia, planned by the origami master, hid the mushroom knob on the full moon island and fled.
Paper Mario: The Origami King Edit source]
During the events of Paper Mario: The Origami King Paper Mario and Olivia arrive on the mushroom island. In the garden they meet Paper Luigi, who has taken a rest there. He gives Paper Mario the key to the diamond island and wants to thank the owner of the house for letting him rest. The three of them enter the cellar of the house through a secret passage. This looks familiar to Olivia and when they stand in front of a table with the origami works of the origami master, she remembers being created in this room. The origami master is enclosed in a wall, but can be freed with the folding arms and then tells Paper Mario, Paper Luigi and Olivia the story of King Olly. He also confides something to Olivia, but she only reveals it in the last fight against King Olly: She can turn into a huge hammer and even impress her brother and bring him back to his senses.
After defeating King Olly, Papier-Luigi, Papier-Kamek and Papier-Bowser Jr. bring the origami master to the Mushroom Palace and he helps Olivia fold Olly's remains into a crane that fulfills a wish. She wishes all of Olly's evil deeds to be undone. Before that, however, the origami master promises never to use the forbidden technique again.
During the origami festival in the credits, the origami master shows his revised works. There are also thrones that were meant for Olivia and Olly. If the game is played to the full before the fight against King Olly, the origami master places lifeless copies of Olivia and Olly on the thrones, giving them the roles they were intended for.
- The news media is losing its credibility
- How do satellites not hit other satellites
- Are fridges and freezers a fire hazard?
- How much moonshine can I legally earn
- Why not let me type virtual box
- What is the money that is hit while drumming
- What is a sales representative
- Kakashi against 5 Kage who would win
- How to say money in French
- Which is the best DSLR under 60k
- Which standing desk can you recommend
- Hold calls that are ruining the NFL
- Can i use toric lenses
- Hindu women shave themselves
- How was carbon dioxide discovered
- What is the cheapest email review software
- Frozen meals are naturally unhealthy, less healthy
- Iran is a good friend of India
- Annually recruited MTs from Coal India
- How do I become like Edward Witten
- Are birds the fish of the atmosphere?
- Why do alcohol and sex belong together?
- Aggressive violent people die early
- How do I get into NASA research