What is the maximum water-cement ratio
As an additive to conventional cement, CIMENT accelerates FONDU® the hardening of concrete and mortar and enables faster restarting after minor work (anchoring of Masonry- or sanitary elements etc.)
Will CIMENT FONDU® Mixed with granules, used as the sole binder, the concrete offers high resistance to impacts, temperature fluctuations and various types of corrosion.
Hydraulic binder made by heating a mixture of lime and clay, which is then ground.
- quick setting in 3 to 30 minutes
- Quick restart: reloading 6 hours after pouring
- Use in cold weather: down to -10 ° C
- Resistance to temperatures: depending on the granules used, 450 ° C to 1250 ° C
- Corrosion resistance (pH ≥ 4)
Reveals, edges, Mortar in from cocks, fences, lintels, floors of shops, Industrial floors, BBQ areas, Chimneys, fire protection training areas, Ovens, Walls of incinerators, sewer networks, Working near the sea, agricultural buildings, food industry ...
For more information, see the instructions for use
- Do you like poop
- Can JBL speakers be tracked
- What are the specialty of the Tamils
- How does language affect education?
- When is the espresso ready on the stove?
- What is Netflix's churn rate
- What are McDonalds breads in them?
- Math is important for nursing
- How did sugar affect World War II
- Which country does the CIA have
- Is power something that should be demonized
- Which Ayurvedic agent can clonazepam replace?
- What does talk mean
- Why is Airborne bad during pregnancy
- Could Dr. Defeat Doom Superman
- What do cell phones do to you
- Why is the coat hot
- What are AWS web services and developers
- How can the entropy be approximated
- Is the Amazon Music Service good
- What is GDB in C language
- Why do we need parallelism in programming
- Why are there no vignettes in paintings?
- Who arranges Lady Gaga's interviews