Which Motorola phones have NFC
Motorola Moto G8 Plus (2019) review
The Motorola Moto G8 Plus (MOTOG8P) smartphone released in 2019. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 chipset, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage.
The Motorola Moto G8 Plus runs on Android OS v9.0 (Pie) out of the box. It comes with a Li-Ion 4000 mAh, non-removable battery. It has a 6.3 inches IPS display with 1080 x 2280 px resolution. IPS technology is one of the leading LCD technologies in the world.
Table of Contents:
Motorola Moto G8 Plus (MOTOG8P) specifications
- Moto G8 Plus
- 188 g
- 158.4 x 75.8 x 9.1 mm
- SIM type
- Nano SIM
The Motorola Moto G8 Plus runs Android OS v9.0 (Pie) out of the box, but the Moto G8 Plus's firmware can be upgraded to a newer version of OS.
- Android OS v9.0 (Pie)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
- Octa-core, Quad-core 2 GHz Kryo 260, Quad-core 1.8 GHz Kryo 260
- Adreno 610
The screen size is measured in inches, diagonally from corner to corner. The 6.3 inches IPS capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 2280 px resolution is multi-touch capable.
- 6.3 inches
- 1080 x 2280 px
The smartphone memory (4 GB) cannot be expanded, but the storage space can be expanded with a microSD card.
- 4 GB
- Internal memory
- 64 GB
- External storage
The camera of the Motorola Moto G8 Plus smartphone is equipped with autofocus. Autofocus is a camera function that can fine-tune the focus of the camera, it is a nice function of this smartphone.
- Front camera
- 21 MP
- Rear camera
- 48 + 5 + 16 MP
8000 x 6000 px
- Dual LED
Moto G8 Plus is 3G and 4G capable. This smartphone has a built-in GPS receiver. GPS is a satellite-based navigation system that enables the exact geographic position on earth to be determined. The Moto G8 Plus comes with Near Field Communications (NFC) functionality for transferring content with other NFC-enabled devices. This Motorola smartphone has FM radio receiver.
- 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Mobile network
- 2G / 3G / 4G
- WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac
- v5.0, A2DP
- A-GPS, GLONASS
- FM radio
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm jack
The Li-Ion 4000 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. This is a low maintenance battery. No periodic discharge is required and charging can be random.
- Li-Ion 4000 mAh, not removable
The smartphone sensors measure physical parameters and transmit them to the application processor. The phone's accelerometer is a built-in electronic component that measures tilt and movement. A fingerprint sensor is one of the easiest and safest ways to protect your smartphone. The proximity sensor detects when a user is holding the phone near their face during a call and turns the display off to prevent keystrokes and battery drain on the display. The Moto G8 Plus smartphone has dual SIM capability, which means you can insert two different SIM cards and use them both from one phone.
magnetic field sensor
- Dual SIM
The above information is based on the official information from the manufacturer, but also takes into account the user reports. If you have found an error or something is missing in the above specifications for the Motorola Moto G8 Plus, then do not hesitate and signal the problem to us.
Motorola Moto G8 Plus (MOTOG8P) pictures
If there's information about the Motorola Moto G8 Plus that you would like to see on this site, then write to our [email protected] address.
- Homelessness is out of control
- Will Quora ever be accessible offline?
- How do you catalog your photos
- Why California Bans Plastic Straws
- Meditation is taught in Vipassana camps
- Fatty acids are kind of organic acids
- Why are cars blue
- How is tap water purified
- What kind of food is Neocate
- Which mobile operator is worldwide
- Who is Sentry in Marvel Comics
- How many lawyers love their job
- Are horse chestnuts edible for humans?
- Why is solid state physics so difficult
- Is magic a sin?
- Are you responsible for someone else's happiness?
- What's the best Hadoop thread book
- What is the type of logo
- Why is it being introduced with age restrictions on YouTube
- Why did Allah introduce the Halala rule?
- How long has ice been in your bloodstream?
- What should America do about Trump
- Can I represent myself in the event of a divorce?
- SIM cards are getting smaller and smaller