Fun to write Python code
Python course: Learn to program with Python for beginners and advanced learners
This Python tutorial is created as part of university courses and can be used here free of charge. Python is a programming language that is very suitable for beginners and beginners, which later also offers advanced and professionals everything they could wish for in programming. The course is an introduction and provides a good introduction. Current knowledge is conveyed - therefore we write our Python code with the current Python version 3.
just learn python by programming games
To make learning to program with Python even more fun, we will use various games to get to know the application of Python in the course and build up our knowledge as programmers. The basics are implemented directly in well-known games such as:
- Lottery simulator
- a chatbot
- Tic-Tac-Toe game
- Pong (so that even more movement comes into play)
- Bee Invaders (cool Space Invaders clone with honey)
- and much more
For this purpose, the procedure for learning programming is shown step by step in the course. Using example code, all commands are explained how to write programs with this knowledge. For example, how a sprite sheet with the individual movement stages becomes an animated player character - in this case a honey bee.
And the finished result (looks even better when implemented in Python + Pygame):
Python is future-oriented
Python has become a very popular programming language. Python can be used in more and more software programs and hardware - which makes Python even more interesting. The course also includes a detour to the single-board computer Raspberry Pi (Pi stands for Python interpreter).
Programming in Python can be done in the following forms:
- Functional programming
- Object-oriented programming (OOP)
- as well as aspect-oriented programming (AOP)
Python is a good programming language even for beginners who have not yet come into contact with programming and programming languages.
Python is called a scripting language - a created program is interpreted when it is started. Therefore you only get error messages if there are errors in the Python program. But more on that later. The language is very easy to learn and thanks to the (forced) clean creation of code, the language scores: It is easy to read and has a clear, short code. Therefore, Python is very easy to learn and ideal as an introduction to a programming language.
Have fun in this Python course.
Recommend • Social Bookmarks • Thank you
- If 9 3x 7 what is x
- What is this What insect is it
- How long can you live in Thailand
- What are Attributes on Ruby On Rails
- How to Hack a YouTube Video
- What is the smarter contract management software
- What is the scope of the ICAR
- Which is the best hoverboard in India
- How do people distinguish work from leisure?
- Where do spiders get their web from?
- How many NPOs are there in Israel?
- Who is the lead singer for Toto
- How does a storage controller work
- What is it like to work for Barclays
- Which company makes the best Android smartphones
- Waldbraende gain weight
- How can I help my dying father
- How often do you eat soup
- What is a byte object
- All psychiatric disorders affect thinking
- 8675309 is a one hit wonder
- What is your experience with plagiarism
- What happened to Abby in NCIS
- Are Scorpio males and Capricorn females compatible?