How do I delete my inbox
Delete email in Outlook.com
You can delete email from Outlook.com at the same time, several together, or all at once. Don't worry - you can always recover deleted emails if you make a mistake.
How to delete an email on Outlook.com
In your inbox, select one or more messages that you want to delete.
Select above the reading area Delete off.
If you're using a mobile browser, swipe left on a message to delete it.
How to delete all email in Outlook.com
Go to the folder that you want to empty
Check the box above the message list.
In the Reading Pane, select Folders empty out. This will put your emails in the folder Deleted elements postponed.
Note: If you selected the Focused Inbox, you will need to empty your Focused and Other inboxes separately.
If you're using a mobile browser, hold a message to select it, tap Select All at the top of the screen, then choose the trash can icon to delete all of the selected messages.
Empty Outlook.com Deleted Items
To empty the Deleted Items folder:
Open the Deleted folder Elements.
Select Folder above the message list empty out.
If you've deleted a lot of email, it may take some time to remove these items. Leave the browser window open while the deletion occurs.
If the emails are still not being deleted properly, select a smaller batch to delete.
If deleted emails come back, it may be because you deleted a lot of emails recently. Try again later.
Permanently delete messages from Outlook.com
After you delete an email, it becomes a recoverable Article storage moved. In order to permanently delete all deleted items, you must also delete all recoverable items.
Warning: Items that have been removed from your recoverable items are permanently deleted and cannot be recovered.
Choose Under folderthe Deleted Items option.
At the top of the message list, select Recover items deleted from this folder out.
Choose Empty folder.
Unsubscribe from newsletters or promotions
If you want to stop receiving newsletters or promotions, you can subscribe through Outlook.com.
Select a newsletter or promotional email in your inbox.
At the top of the Reading Pane, select Terminate.
Do you need more help?
Note: You need to sign up first to get assistance. If you can't sign in, go to Account Support.
Recover Deleted Email Messages in Outlook.com
- What is the purpose of the new math concept
- How difficult is the concertina to play
- What is mood incongruent psychosis
- What is your opinion on India 1
- When is it an obstacle to being wise?
- Why doesn't Apple Music support lossless audio?
- Is it safe for Americans in London?
- Might beat Magnus Carlsen AlphaGo
- How big is Austria
- Why will Brexit place Great Britain worse off
- What are the types of isomers
- What's your favorite Christmas book or movie
- What do sociopaths think at night
- How do I identify God
- What defines someone as an amateur historian
- What does Mark Zuckerberg think of Quora
- What is the typedef enumeration in C.
- Most of science is based on theories
- Which location offers electrical emergency services
- How can we study environmental history
- Why do covalent bonds form
- Can we improve the longevity of health
- Did Jesus explain why there is suffering
- What's your rating of Node RED