Who was Phil Hartman
Philip Edward Hartman (called: Phil Hartman; * September 24, 1948 in Brantford, Ontario, Canada; † May 28, 1998 in Encino, California) was a Canadian actor, graphic designer, and screenwriter.
Phil Hartman attended Westchester High School in Los Angeles, California and became an American citizen in 1990.
He joined in 1986 Saturday Night Live on and was a member of that show for eight seasons. Hartman was known for his parodies of famous people like Ronald Reagan, Charlton Heston, Frank Sinatra, Telly Savalas, Ed McMahon, Michael Caine, Jack Nicholson, Barbara Bush, Burt Reynolds, Phil Donahue and former US President Bill Clinton. He also embodied this in various skits on the Late Night ShowThe Tonight Show with Jay Leno. His other SNL characters were Frankenstein and the Unfrozen Cave Man Lawyer. He also played "Bill McNeil" in the sitcom "Newsradio".
From 1991 to 1998 Hartman was one of the speakers for the Simpsons, he lent his voice to the lawyer Lionel Hutz and the B-movie actor Troy McClure. Since Hartmann's death, the figure of Troy McClure is no longer a spoken character. In the series Futurama he was supposed to speak Zapp Brannigan, this part was taken over by Billy West.
On May 28, 1998, he was murdered in his sleep by his third wife, Brynn, who subsequently killed herself. The reason is unknown. Hartman had two children with his wife, Sean Edward Hartman (born 1989) and Birgen Hartman (born 1992). After the death of their parents, the children grew up with their mother's sister and her husband. Hartman's last film, Small soldiers, was dedicated in his honor. The music group S.O.D. released on their 1999 album Bigger than the devil the song Ballad of Phil H. in memory of Phil Hartman.
- ↑ http: //www.imdb.com/title/tt0080520/fullcredits#cast
- ↑ See audio commentary on the Futurama episode Meeting with Zapp Branigan, Chapter 4
- Who were Horus and Anubis
- How do you separate mixtures
- Does the iPhone 7 support the old i20 Bluetooth?
- What's your favorite epic why
- How much can a human body grow back
- Does the Nazi believe in abortion?
- What are software architectures
- What is the chemical composition of turmeric
- Why is pop music declining
- Are there Karnataka students in the LPU
- What do you say when you are scared
- Why does YG prefer Jennie so much
- Career paths Which path to move
- What is cos 90 sin 60
- What is the state tax for Idaho
- How have you ever been discriminated against in India
- What is a nonlinear element
- Why does stress cause a headache
- What actually defines something as life
- Hunger and thirst feel the same
- How can military radio terms be explained?
- Is the preparation gap important in UPSC interviews?
- Can people fly without an airplane
- What is an oxidation state