Alien built pyramids
Seven ancient sites believed to have been built by aliens
On a dry high plateau, a good 300 kilometers southeast of Lima, more than 800 straight, white lines run seemingly arbitrarily through the Peruvian desert. There are also 300 geometric figures and 70 depictions of animals such as spiders, monkeys and hummingbirds.
The longest of these lines run dead straight for kilometers. The largest figures are almost 36 meters in diameter and can best be viewed from the air. Scientists suspect that the Nazca Lines are up to two millennia old. Because of their age, size, visibility from above, and the puzzles they pose, the lines are often cited as one of the finest examples of the work of aliens on Earth. How else could an ancient culture have been able to create such huge images in the desert without flying? And why?
It turned out that the how is pretty easy to understand. The enigmatic images called geoglyphs are created when the top, rust-colored layer of the stones is removed, exposing the lighter, white sand underneath.
The why is a bit more difficult. The figures were first examined at the beginning of the 20th century and it was initially assumed that they were related to star constellations or solstices. However, recent research suggests that the Nazca Lines point towards ceremonial or ritual sites that have been associated with water and fertility. The lines can be seen not only from the air, but also from the surrounding hills.
- How did dogs shape the human brain
- Which jobs should no longer exist?
- Are Indians rude in public
- Are you good at reading facial expressions
- How does a fireworks fly relatively straight
- What is used for the acid
- Why don't KPOP girls like China?
- Can I make an Android game with Java?
- What kind of saree is it
- How do I promote my Indiegogo page
- Can CO2 be converted into methane
- Who is smarter Batman or Lex Luthor
- How can introverts be good leaders?
- What makes science philosophical
- How do I decompress PDF files
- How will AI change landscapes designed in the open air?
- What is IPSec MACsec
- How's the parking in Riverside CA.
- The farmers are trying to leave South Africa
- What's the best i ever said
- Which businesses can I start at 50?
- What do very small spiders eat
- Who are the Maithili