Which companies are guilty of robbery pricing?
Finance ministers from Asia and Europe discuss globalization
Effects of bird flu, unfair competition and oil prices as specific issues
Finance Minister Karl-Heinz Grasser (V), who hosts the EU Finance Council as chairman, emphasized at the start of the event that it was about convincing and not exerting pressure. On Saturday he warned of unfair trade practices, "predatory pricing", dumping, theft of know-how and the excessive exploitation of manpower and natural resources. However, open markets are necessary to create growth and fight unemployment.Starting this weekend, the EU will levy punitive tariffs on shoes from China and Vietnam, as Europeans believe that they will be thrown on the market at prices that do not cover their costs. The Europeans also complain about excessive Chinese import tariffs for auto parts and want to take action against this at the WTO. In the past year, the sharp rise in textile imports from the Middle Kingdom caused considerable unrest in European textile countries such as Italy. The EU reintroduced quota restrictions for some products. (APA)
Your opinion counts.
The comments in the forum do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editors. The editors reserve the right to post comments which violate criminal or civil law norms, contradict common decency or otherwise run counter to the reputation of the medium (see detailed forum rules), to remove. In this case, the user cannot make any claims. Furthermore, STANDARD Verlagsgesellschaft m.b.H. before to assert claims for damages and to report criminally relevant facts.
- What is the full form of SOG
- Why is BTS preferred over Jimin Jungkook
- How often is Facebook used?
- Who is Yamato in Naruto
- How can I open the AADHAR CARD CENTER
- Can I trust the Champcash app?
- Who will benefit from Trump's tax cuts
- Why is flash memory called that
- All planets have weather
- What are the new rules regarding DTH
- Why do we have blood types
- A ventilator is a pressure vessel
- Why did Aeroflot crash in 1492
- Where Can Americans Buy Rapamycin?
- How does a crisis arise
- How environmentally conscious are Ghanaians
- Does social media work for any business
- What is a good primer for poetry
- Where does a longan fruit come from
- How old is jack bloomfield
- What shoes are these people wearing
- What are types of coherent sources
- Why did God make entertainers