Why is my LinkedIn photo blurry
LinkedIn image sizes 2020
Personal profile on LinkedIn
Profile picture - 400 x 400 pixels - picture size / format
The profile photo is also the most important photo on LinkedIn. Because regardless of whether it is on your profile page, in the posts you have made or in the search results - it is always the first thing people will see of you. The minimum size for a profile picture on LinkedIn should be 200 x 200 pixels. However, to ensure good quality, it makes sense to ensure 400 x 400 pixels. The ideal size of a profile picture is even slightly larger than 400 pixels x 400 pixels. Image files can also be a maximum of 8 MB on LinkedIn. Note: High quality images make the profile look much more professional. Before you adjust the image size, it makes sense to consider which group of people should be addressed with the profile. Please also note that your photo will be cropped as a circle, so choose a photo that is also suitable for it.
Cover picture - 1584 x 396 pixels - picture size / picture format
The cover or background image is particularly suitable for giving your profile a personal touch. The file size should not be more than 4 MB. The cover picture on your profile offers plenty of space for an attractive picture, which is displayed at the top of your profile page. You should note that the profile photo protrudes into the cover picture and therefore an image or illustration should be selected that is not covered by the profile picture. In addition, the long and narrow dimensions of this image, with an image size of 1584 x 396 pixels, should be taken into account.
If you have linked a blog or the homepage of your employer on your site, but only a gray image is visible, you should make a setting on the corresponding website. This refers to the thumbnails for social media so that your selected images can be displayed correctly.
Company profile on LinkedIn
Profile picture - 300 x 300 pixels - picture size / format
Your company's profile picture gives an impression of your brand on the platform. It usually contains your logo and should be 300 x 300 pixels in size. In contrast to a private profile picture, the profile picture is displayed as a square and appears, among other things, when your company appears in a search query.
Cover picture - 1536 x 768 pixels - picture size / picture format
The cover photo is also displayed at the top of the LinkedIn company page and is partially obscured by the profile photo. The image size recommended by LinkedIn is 1536 x 768 pixels. The format shown in the desktop view corresponds to approx. 1128 × 191 px.
Images for status updates
When you post a status or post, it can be brightened up with photos. A format with 1200 x 627 pixels is best suited for this. If you want to use a photo in portrait format, it may be cut off a bit. Therefore, the same applies here: It is best to test beforehand before you publish the image.
Images for blog articles
Take your time choosing a good article photo if you want to publish a blog article with a compelling image on LinkedIn Pulse. LinkedIn Pulse is a publication option from LinkedIn itself. The article photo can determine the success of a post, because even in the preview, the picture is the first thing that is seen. The image size is 744 x 400 pixels and should be a maximum of 10 MB. Allowed file formats are JPG, PNG and Static GIF.
Use of media in the LinkedIn profile
For a meaningful profile that attracts attention, it makes sense to add photos, links or PDF files to your profile. Depending on where you add them, they will be displayed in different sizes in your profile.
Always use your own photos or images for LinkedIn for which you have the rights of use. Be it through a photographer or other sites that offer them for sale. You can also use free images for which you do not need to provide image credits, e.g. from Pixabay or Unsplash. When choosing and buying the pictures, you should pay attention to the picture size and file format. This saves you any additional effort.
- Many pharmacists are still improving their medication
- How do I calculate the annualized return
- What causes blood to build up on my legs
- Should I block my Facebook?
- What is a substitute for liquid smoke
- Is bilingual life more confusing?
- Education is always a good investment
- What is the most common band name
- Can you be born with HIV AIDS
- What is the best SAT study guide
- Are Indians rude in public
- Are ketogenic supplements worth the money?
- Is reality cognitive
- Why is ALS so deadly
- How can electricity be used
- Is the artist a good film
- What does lawyer mean
- How is Galgotia's University of Engineering Awards
- What is Bitcoin Currency in Real Truth
- How often do you eat soup
- Would you like to be Lady Gaga
- What are the different types of occultists
- Is Yoongi pansexual
- Are Book Smart People really successful?
- What language do they speak in Sudan
- How many SOAP APIs are there
- Should school uniforms be compulsory 2
- Why does YG prefer Jennie so much
- When did Joe Walsh make it big?
- Can I use Shutterstock Images for LOGO?
- What do you think of JT Audio
- How much does GTA 5 cost online
- Where in Massachusetts would you retire