Is Anakin Darth Vader a delusion
Young Anakin Skywalker: "Star Wars" star Jake Lloyd suffers from schizophrenia
Jake Lloyd was once the young Anakin Skywalker in "Star Wars". Now his mother has confirmed that he has been diagnosed with "paranoid schizophrenia".
At the age of just ten, Jake Lloyd became a child star. In 1999 he landed the role of young Anakin Skywalker in "Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace". However, the film failed mercilessly with fans and critics. A real shit storm followed. Lloyd then made a name for himself in 2015 with a police chase and jail time. Then he was sent to a mental health facility. Even then it was said that the actor suffered from schizophrenia. His mother is now said to have confirmed that.
"He's still a friendly person"
"Jake was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia, but unfortunately he also has a symptom called anosognosia, which causes a lack of insight into his illness," Geek News Now quoted from a statement by Lisa Lloyd. He also suffers from the tragic loss of his younger sister Madison, who, according to the report, died in July 2018 at the age of 26.
The 30-year-old is now closer to his family again and everyone is working hard to help him. "He's still a kind and caring person, and we hope he'll get back to his fun and entertaining self as soon as possible," said Lisa confidently.
more on the subject
- Celebrity news,
- Child stars,
- Jake Lloyd,
- The phantom menace
- Spot on news
- Have you ever extrapolated
- What are healthier alternatives to sugar
- Are there disadvantages to an instant pot
- Who is a loyal person or dog
- In which devices is a rectifier used
- Why is the coat hot
- Is the Persian language difficult to pronounce
- What is dangerous aspirin or alcohol
- Can Lime Water Help Lose Belly Fat
- What is color coding
- What fonts are used on CNN
- How fast are viral apps growing
- Why are there many programming languages
- Why does an amplifier double the output
- What is a perfectly symmetrical distribution
- Why do papayas grow on trees
- What's your rating of wearable technology
- What is fundamental in c
- What should my wireless network mode be
- Wealthy Arab men still build harems
- Should I drop out of art school?
- Which side to meet new friends
- What was the first ghetto
- Writing What can authors learn from programmers