What is the purpose of a ghostwriter
What does ghostwriting mean?
Ghostwriting - derived from engl. "Ghost" = "spirit" and "to write" = "write" - if someone, without naming his own name as the author or originator, in the name and on behalf of another for these texts of various kinds, e.g. ( Auto-) biographies, advertising texts, speeches or texts of an academic-scientific nature are created. In this respect, one can also speak of “order letters” or “phantom letters”.
The ghostwriter remains in the background, he is usually not mentioned as the author. Ghostwriting is an activity that has been around since people started writing texts, giving speeches and trying to convince others of their views, opinions and points of view. Those who have to undergo this task are often faced with the difficulty that they are unable to do so, be it that they lack the linguistic or rhetorical skills required for this, or that they are careful to draft it due to lack of time researched statements are not able to. The latter can be found above all among politicians, on the boards of large companies, but also among scientists. A specific topic is specified, the task of the ghostwriter is now to work out the corresponding templates based on the keywords that were sent to him by the customer directly or through the intermediary of a ghostwriter agency.
Meanwhile, a real specialization has started in the area of ghostwriting. If you look at the entries that can be found under the keyword "ghostwriting" or "ghostwriter" on the Internet, you will see that there are agencies for a wide variety of purposes, namely for
- The preparation of (auto) biographies: This ranges from the writing of memoirs of "greats" from art, politics and society or from the so-called "show biz" to the biography of simple, completely unknown people who, for example, look at their descendants want to bring into their life.
- Writing speeches and lecture texts as well as official or administrative declarations, statements and announcements: For politicians and other people “who consider themselves important”.
- Academic ghostwriting: This is about the preparation of student term papers, seminar papers, semester and bachelor theses, master's and diploma theses as well as dissertations and articles for scientific journals as well
- the creation of advertising texts and speeches or lectures for special occasions, e.g. company events, weddings, funeral services as well as exhibition openings or vernissages, etc.
- Do you want a different spouse
- Why do we slander teenagers and tweens
- In which country is Abu Simbel located
- What tools are needed to make beer
- Have you ever used whiskey stones
- Is it okay to hate your stepdad?
- Mind is just another form of consciousness
- What is Chinese calligraphy ink made of
- What changed when you turned 21
- What do these dreams mean
- Why are people so against socialized health care
- What is a good primer for poetry
- How can I learn to draw sketches
- What are the medical uses of Prascion
- How is life in Solothurn Switzerland
- What is the NET test about
- Who is designed the flag of the United Arab Emirates
- Is abstinence from sex and ejaculation healthy?
- What does liter mean for a refrigerator
- What are the results of mutual funds
- What is Fredericksburg TX known for
- How is Google Chromecast 3
- Website Startjob Online is fake website
- Life revolves around work