What are the seasons in Tokyo
Weather, climate, climate tables, temperatures & best travel times worldwide
Climate in Tokyo
The Japanese capital Tokyo is located in the northern hemisphere in the bay of the same name on the Pacific Ocean at sea level. On the other hand, the city extends into the spacious Kanto plain. Due to its location by the sea, Tokyo is one of the warm temperate climate zone, however, the weather shows subtropical features, especially in the humid summer.
The Temperatures rise from June to September highest, in August regularly over 30 degrees. During this period there is no significant cooling at night. The average minimum temperature in August is over 25 degrees. The winter, which lasts from December to February, is relatively mild. There is little frost and almost no snow. During the day, the thermometer often shows more than ten degrees. The number of hours of sunshine is fairly constant over the year.
The summer rainy season lasts approximately from in Tokyo End of June to mid-July. There is long-lasting and very abundant rainfall. The humidity remains very high until September (over 73%). In addition, im threaten September and October typhoonsthat do not reach Tokyo regularly, but can temporarily have a major impact on the climate. The winter months of December and January have only about five to six rainy days. The humidity is then around 50%.
Weather in Tokyo: The temperatures and rainfall for Tokyo in Japan are from the website yr.no and are provided by the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation. The forecasts are updated four times a day.
Best travel time for Tokyo
The one in Tokyo is very pleasant Spring (April to mid-June) and the Autumn (October, November) with mild temperatures, moderate humidity and relatively little rainfall. In the Tokyo parks during these months, the flowers and the color of the leaves are also impressive. The winter months, on the other hand, are often cool at night.
Due to the stuffy, hot and humid climate during and after the rainy season, the period from the end of June to September can hardly be recommended for a trip. In September and October you should definitely pay attention to the current weather warnings. If a devastating typhoon threatens to reach Tokyo, air and rail connections will be suspended. However, if you follow the safety recommendations, there is no danger.
Climate table Tokyo
Climate in Tokyo
You can find more climate information about Tokyo here.
- Can the police search my car twice?
- What is the syntax for pointers
- Why didn't Flurry decide to go on a stock market?
- How long was the rental on Broadway?
- What are the central functions of DeviantArt Core
- What does OED
- Why should one lead a life
- Was KD better than Lebron this season
- Biomedical engineering is a good program
- What is the neurological basis of impulsivity
- How was your experience with an Azerbaijan visa interview
- Cengage books are good for beginners
- Are there medical libraries available online
- What is the atheist rationale for equality
- Stress is a bad thing
- Who wore jersey number 03 in cricket
- How late should I stay up to study?
- What is social life
- Can you explain evolution to me?
- What is management theory
- What exactly is Bakkt
- What dangers are paramedics exposed to?
- What does E OE
- How does Dropbox recognize Android phones
- Spicy foods strengthen your immune system
- How safe is Bisleri water
- What's your most embarrassing bathroom experience
- Might beat Future Trunks DBS Broly DBS
- Can a Jesuit become Pope
- What if life starts to scare you
- What does this mean in troubleshooting the website
- How should non-profit organizations use LinkedIn's corporate pages
- How to buy a bond
- Why do peaches and nectarines get floury?