What's next in 2 3 16
Continue / complete series of numbers
How to continue or complete series of numbers is dealt with in this article. Let's look at this:
- A Explanationwhat series of numbers are and how to continue or complete them.
- Lots Examples are calculated.
- tasks / Exercises so that you yourself learn to complete a series.
- A Video to series of numbers with corresponding examples.
- A Question and answer area with typical questions on this topic.
In order to be able to complete series of numbers, you should know the basic arithmetic operations. It's about adding or subtracting, multiplying and dividing simple numbers. If you have no idea about it, please read it first.
Explanation: learning series of numbers
How does that work with the series of numbers? Let's start with an explanation on this subject.
- Behind the series of numbers or sequences of numbers there are usually rules that you have to find out.
- To do this, take a close look at the numbers in the sequence to find the appropriate rule.
We come to some series of numbers and the rules behind them. Take a look at which rules are typical here. Because such rules should be found and applied in the later examples and exercises.
Number series No. 1:
- The first row of numbers is very simple. We have 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10.
- Here it is easy to see that we have to calculate +2 every time.
Number series No. 2:
- This series of rows consists of 1, 3, 9, 27, 81
- You can do this by multiplying the previous number by 3.
Number series No. 3:
- The series of numbers 2, 8, 4, 16 and 8 is given.
- We have to look a little carefully here.
- First of all, we have to go from 2 to 8. We can achieve this with +6 or with · 4.
- Then from 8 to 4.
- We can do this with -4 or with: 2.
- Then we have to go from 4 to 16.
- We achieve this with · 4 or with + 12.
- Since we also had rule 4 at the front, we adopt it
- Then we have to go from 16 to 8.
- We can do this with -8 or with: 2.
- That: we already had 2 at the beginning, so we take the rule: 2.
Examples of series of numbers
In this section a number of further examples are to be calculated. First of all, the tasks are shown as they are set in school. You have to look closely at these to find the right rules.
The following series of numbers is given. Which number has to be added?
If you look at the row, you can see that +3 is calculated in each case. Therefore we count this on the 21 on it. 21 + 3 = 24.
Another series of numbers is given. Which number is missing at the end?
Here it was divided by 3. Hence 12: 3 = 4 at the end.
Tasks / exercises Number seriesShow:
Series of numbers video
Examples of series of numbers
The next video covers series of numbers. Simple examples are calculated.
Next video »
Questions with answers series of numbers
In this section, typical questions about the number series will be dealt with.
Q: I cannot use the correct rule to complete the series of numbers. What should I do?
A: First try all the basic arithmetic operations, i.e. addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. If that doesn't explain a number to you, skip a number. Look at the 1st number and the 3rd number, or the 2nd number and the 4th number. Such a pattern can often be seen.
- What is your opinion on the grammar app
- What crime did Lucius Malfoy commit?
- Who invented the weather radar?
- What's your last click
- What is the world market about
- Why do people lie about insignificant things
- What is protected under civil rights
- Which is better Go or Python Why
- What is Tricity Chandigarh
- Why do students study ITI
- Is the Eiffel Tower a monument
- Why Homo sapiens sapiens lost its tail
- Why did we fail in sustainable development
- What is biomineralization
- Are horse chestnuts edible for humans?
- How Much Does Google Cloud Hosting Cost
- What kind of jingles did Barry Manilow write
- Have you ever flown a plane while drunk
- Can bosons have an excited state?
- Why are Canadian collectibles so cheap
- What the public thinks about auditors
- How is atomic energy obtained with what
- What can epigenetics do with autism
- What is the best brand of cucumber