Why is the degree symbol a circle
Insert the degree symbol
You can insert a degree symbol when specifying temperatures or measured values in Word. You can use the "Symbol" drop-down menu or the key combination ALT + 0176 to do this.
Content of this article
Insert the degree symbol using the ribbon
Place the cursor where you want to insert the degree symbol in your text.
click on Insert > symbol.
Choose More symbols out.
Choose your font in the Font drop-down menu out.
Select Latin-1 Supplement from the Subset drop-down menu.
Scroll through the icons and click the degree symbol. click on Insert.
Tip: After you have used the degree symbol, it will automatically appear in the list Recently used symbols in the Icon menu displayed.
Insertion of the degree symbol using a key combination
Place the cursor where you want to insert the degree symbol.
Press ALT + 0176 on the keyboard.
Note: This method only works with keyboards that have a numeric keypad.
Configure or disable AutoFormat as you type
Insert a check mark or other symbol
- Who made the song My Way famous
- What did you learn from Kakashi Hatake
- Have you looked up your name yet?
- What are the biggest video game exhibitions
- What crime did Lucius Malfoy commit?
- Who's hot Britney Spears or Katy Perry
- Are there different degrees of schizophrenia
- Who is the Queen of Acids
- What is your toilet app
- How often do you eat soup
- Dislikes Hurt YouTubers
- What is a TuneCore for movies
- How was the final of the Champions League
- How is the philologist different from a scholar?
- What problem does Findery
- Where can you find investors
- Which is better Fitbit or MyFitnessPal
- Why was Hermione reaching for Harry's wand
- How is the Skoda Superb 2010
- What are the fastest growing research companies
- How can I write this book
- What is the history of colors
- Can you explain evolution to me?