Whose camera is better iPhone or Oneplus
OnePlus 9: T-Mobile leaks most of the details of the flagship smartphones
Two days before the official presentation of the new OnePlus 9 series, the devices have now appeared on the official website of the American network operator T-Mobile. Most of the details of the upcoming flagship generation were published, much of which was already known from previous leaks.
According to this, the OnePlus 9 Pro 5G will have a Snapdragon 888 processor, which can be supported by 8/12 GB of RAM and 128/256 GB of internal storage. Unfortunately, the latter cannot be expanded using a microSD card. The built-in 6.7-inch AMOLED panel will have a fairly high resolution of 1440 x 3216 pixels and the battery should have a reasonable capacity of 4500mAh. In the quad camera setup, the main sensor has a resolution of 48 MP, while the wide-angle camera has an impressive 50 MP. There is also an 8 MP sensor (probably for zoom shots) and a 2 MP sensor. The selfie camera, however, has to make do with 16 MP.
The normal OnePlus 9 5G does not differ from the more expensive Pro version in terms of processor or memory. However, the 6.55-inch display with 1080 x 2400 pixels has a slightly lower resolution and the camera setup on the back does not include the third 8 MP sensor. The current Android 11 is preinstalled as the operating system on both smartphones.
With this information, we shouldn't expect too big surprises on Tuesday. Only the OnePlus 9R, the prices and the refresh rates of the built-in displays are currently largely unknown.
- What counts as large print
- What can we get by heating limestone
- What are dangerous goods regulations DGR-Pack
- How do mice survive Waldbraende?
- How can nuclear power be applied to automobiles
- What's your rating of Subway Surfers
- What is data retrieval
- The resistance changes with the temperature
- How Do Cashiers Use Math Why
- How do I create an MMORPG
- What is a diopter in underwater photography
- Who introduced the Dagh system
- How was the first semiconductor made
- Why is a renormalization necessary
- Can impulsive decisions lead to subtle success
- What is the hardest dessert to make
- Can camphor contain air pollution?
- Is the Malayalam film Lucifer overrated
- What are reboot
- What does the emoticon OwO represent
- Mortgages What is the purpose of depreciation
- Does Slim Now really work
- Why shouldn't I go to Delhi
- There is a new Sci Hub website