How does PHP 1
The way PHP works is not that difficult: A visitor calls up a PHP script on your server via his browser, e.g .: http://domain.de/mein-skript.php. This request is sent over the Internet to your server on which the script is located (if there is no script there, the visitor receives an error message).
(yes, PHP can also generate images :)).
When do I use PHP?
Everything that should be somehow dynamic on your site has to be done with PHP, because HTML is only static:
- A visitor counter (+1 for each visit)
- A contact form (the form itself is generated purely in HTML, but the processing of the form data is done with PHP)
- a guest book (we don't want to have to update the HTML file for every new entry, PHP should do that automatically and in real time)
- Display what date is today
If you are interested in PHP, check out the PHP tutorial.
- Why was Aragorn called Estel
- What are good topics for networking 2
- How can I learn business English well
- What does an arctic fox look like
- Would you consider Donald Trump to be humble
- How do I judge my colleagues
- Is it okay to lose sometimes
- Can there be overinhabitable galaxies?
- Why are BE and MCA equivalent
- How dots work on an album
- Can animals ever be accepted as equals?
- How does the hoarding begin
- What is the problem of the tooth cavity
- What are examples of process flow diagrams
- What are the most durable laptops
- How safe are you in your house
- What if the thunder is very loud
- What is individualistic self
- Is it worth learning while meditating
- What is the most durable footwear
- Can you explain evolution to me?
- How to fix a dangling modifier
- What is the DPBoss Matka game
- How safe is Arkansas